Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Corruption

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Mar 25th 2017 09:25
Previous123Next

Alcatraz - Mar 25th 2017 09:25

Medical and biological advancements in the year 20XX have allowed human to become far greater than before,super human strength and speed,hyper intelligent,the list was endless. The governments of the world were combined into one mega power and the idea was shared to create a 50/50 regiment of soldiers to keep the peace around the world. The soldiers were enhanced with the technologies that made the superhuman feats possible and the plan worked...For awhile.

The biggest problem was that the enhancements were kept secret and the regiment became corrupt and overthrew the mega power and took rule with an iron fist. They started to reform the world as they wanted it to be and started to kill people who opposed them. The new leaders started to recreate more enhanced humans and send off to live normal lives but then the children that were born from the enhanced humans started to show strange things,"Hey how is that kid not dead!? She was just crushed by a 4,500 pound scrap metal compactor and she's not even scratched." "Why is my son able to set fires with his own fingers?!?! What the hell's going on?!" Parents were starting notice that their kids DNA was mutating and gave them crazy powers that could only be found in stories,so the new leaders started to imprison the kids and make them part of their "Enforcer" Squads or kill them.Since the histories of the old world were hidden from the younger generations had no idea about the world's past except what the leaders wanted them to know. The new government was being run on a old regime that was created during the second world war...Fascism and Nazisim. Even the uniforms were close copies of the original SS soldiers of Hitler's Army

On the outside walls of the new cities lied a resistance that was arming and preparing to return the world to it's normal state,the resistance was call I54 Immortals. The Immortals were know for the saving the kids who were going to the chopping block during raids on the new government's flagship city "Daytona",the kids were then raised and taught(When old enough) to fight. The I54's base was located 100's of miles away from the city in an area that was supposed to be filled with radiation,the city was called Miami. This city lies in ruin but the people that live here started to repair old houses and apartments with what they could find. The living was hard at the beginning due to lack of manpower but as the I54 brought back refugees from the new goverment the Immortals started to grow.

Rules

You can have one power but don't make it OP

A paragraph is what I hope we can get out of each post but I can understand if you're having writer's block and nothing comes to mind.

We want all sorts of sub themes,so bring in the drama,action,violence,etc.etc.etc.

If you see that your character form was edited and it has the letters "SRT" under it,that means you're accepted.

Character chart

Name:
Nickname(Immortal) Callsign(Enforcer)
Who do you work for: (Enforcer or Immortal)
Bio:(Required if your going to be an Immortal)
Ability:(one)
Other:
Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 25th 2017 11:35

Name:Alec Masaki

Nickname:Ruin

Personality:Alec has a sense of leadership when it comes down to it and when needed.He's usually very quiet unless he's around friends then he's pretty open about things. But bring up his sister and he'll kick your ass right back to Daytona and leave you for the enforcers.

Who do you work for:Immortal

Bio:Alec was one of two children in the Masaki family his sister was born a year earlier than he was so he always looked up to her. At the age of ten Alec became very interested in history and with his parents being enforcers they let him into areas that others couldn't go. They let his into an archive filled with books about the old world history,everything and anything could be read in the archive. By the age of 16 his power could be seen and the enforcers wanted him gone,he could spawn any weapon he wanted by just thinking about it. The day it became known was a little haunting to Alec. It was a warm summers night...Alec and his sister were walking home from school when a small group of men came out from an alley and pointed to his sister and requested her to come with them for a "Good time". Alec knew something was wrong and told his sister to back away from the alley and across the street,the men started to advance on Alec position when a U.S M4 Carbine appeared in his hand and opened fire laying waste to the wall and men,an enforcer caught the whole scene and arrested them both. His sister and him were put into the enforcer training,unknown to him his sister had a power as well but he didn't know. Alec was ready for his death to come but when the next night came the fabeled I54 immortals came in and snached him. They said they were breaking him out and taking him somewhere safe,somewhere his power could be useful. Alec asked them to find his sister when the alarm went off and enforcers started to assemble and detain them,the Immortals along with Alec got out of Daytona and to the city of Miami. Alec knows his sister is now an Enforcer and the only thing he has left of them as sibling were the numbers the city required for sibling,his number is 4859,it was to ensure they could be found if ever someone was kidnapped or lost.

Ability:Weapon spawning

Other: He wears a bandana around his face when out on a mission.

Appearance:

Edited Mar 26th 2017 04:58

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 25th 2017 14:42

(Also if anyone wants to build a cs for Alec's sister go right ahead)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 25th 2017 18:55

(One more person and then we'll start)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 26th 2017 05:26

(Awesome let's begin)

The night air was warm and the stars shown bright as the commander of the Immortals spoke to the sniper team waiting for deployment,"Alright gentlemen due to the most recent raid on Daytona were going to have snipers watching the entrances to the city for the next few day. So pick a high vantage point and set up,you'll be relieved at dawn at the sound of the bell...Dismissed." The commander said as he returned to his office and the team deployed to their location," I'll cover the front entrance from the radio tower." Alec said as he tied the bandana around his face as he walked to the tower and grabbed hold of the ladder and started to climb up to the control room atop the tower. Upon reaching the top Alec opened the door and looked around the room,the room was already set up with a sniper's perch facing the front entrance. Alec lied down at the perch and got his Barrett M107 with togglable night vision scope placed facing the entrance and there he waited.

As the sun started to rise Alec sat up from the perch and looked to his left and right,"Looks like it's gonna be a quiet one today." he thought as the sound of the bell rang and Alec stood up with rifle in hand and descended the ladder back down to the ground. He was starting to feel tired but he would report to the mess hall and get breakfast before turning into his quarters.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 26th 2017 10:54

Alec reached the bottom of the ladder and pulled out a list,"We'll leave it at this place." he thought as he proceeded to a door and dropped the rifle off at the doorstep and knocked on the door. Alec walked away towards the mess hall when the door opened and the rifle was taken into the house,he usually dropped off guns at random houses and let people take them and sell them to the Enforcers. It was his way of "giving back to the people" he could always just spawn another one if he needed it later. Alec approached the mess hall and opened the door,it was still very quiet but the smell of fresh coffee and sizzling bacon filled the air and hit Alec's nostrils. He sat down at one of the benches with a cup of coffee in his hand as the commander walked in and got himself a coffee as well and sat down across from Alec with a syringe in his hand. "Not this again...what's the mission?" Alec asked because he knew what was in the syringe. It was SR-71ACR;an energy supplement that could keep a person awake for a solid day from the brink of tiredness.

"We've got intel that Enforcers will be walking through the nearby woods and you can bring heavy firepower if needed. But you'll be partnered up with someone and here's a list of all the people that would qualify for the mission." The commander explained as he handed Alec the syringe and the list of immortals that qualified.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 26th 2017 15:17

Alec skimmed over the list a few times before laying the paper down,"I'll go alone,no one can be my backup if needed. I need a sniper that can actually hit something that moves." Alec said as he injected the syringe into his arm and pushed the SR-71ACR into his veins. Alec shook himself awake as the SR-71ACR took effect and brought his energy back,he looked around at the other immortals. He knew everyone's combat callsign but rarely knew anyone's real name but it didn't bother him because most people called him by his callsign. "I see the cat decided to show up this morning." Alec said as he grabbed his food and left the mess hall and headed for the right entrance and towards the woods of his recon mission.

The woods were peaceful at times when neither of the imposing forces were fighting in them,either that or the damn splicers that were set loose and seem to pop up at random points. Alec was given a general idea of where the enforcers were going to be headed so Alec set himself up in a large tree with another Barrett M-107 but this one had a variable zoom scope and suppressor. His bandana was covering his face as he waited for the patrol to come by.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 26th 2017 16:39

Alec was waiting for this supposed patrol when command radioed him,"Do not engage the patrol...try and take one back as a prisoner" "Understood." Alec responded as he waited for the patrol. He could hear ll the sounds of footsteps around his,but there were way too few to be a patrol. Alec left the Barrett in the tree and jumped down now taking the an M4 carbine with suppressor and foregrip,how Alec had to hold the foregrip it revealed his numbers on his wrist "4859" in their black text. As the footsteps drew closer and closer Alec stepped out from behind the tree and had his weapon up and ready,"Freeze right where you are." Alec called out as he kept his eyes on the enforcer.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 26th 2017 18:24

Alec watched the woman look up at him,her face showed her to be a little older than him by a year or 2. "Why are you here? Tell me if anyone else is here with you." Alec demanded as he walked up to the woman slowly,he unloaded the M4 and dropped it on the ground and spawned a Kel-Tec KSG 12 tactical shotgun. But something about this woman was "off" like he knew this person from somewhere,maybe a raid and he had to fight her or maybe she was he was captured by her before he joined the Immortals. Alec got within one foot of the woman with shotgun pointed at her chest,his numbers could now be read clearly on his wrist.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Mar 26th 2017 19:07

Alec stepped back when the woman spoke his name,"Who are you and how do you know my name? Answer me!" Alec demanded as he watched the woman. "Do I know you from somewhere?" Alec added as he thought of all possible ways this woman knew his name. But something about her voice just kept ringing in his head,he knew this person like it was his own sister but he knew very little about the whereabouts of his sister ever since his disappeared 6 years ago.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.