Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Out of Character > Commision wanted

New Reply

Started by SkyDarkholme , Aug 29th 2018 07:11

SkyDarkholme - Aug 29th 2018 07:11

Hello to all of you fabulous artists out there!

I'm looking to commision three images of my character Sky Darkholme and will need a portfolio of evidence before settling on an artist. Payment will be a £15 deposit, another £15 halfway through after initial sketches are complete and a final £20 once I have all three final images.

I would like one drawing of a close up of Sky's weapons on her backside with one of her hands reaching to pull out one of her blades.

I would also like a drawing of a far-out view, showing Sky with a fire in front (but not blocking her view) of her, eating the leg of a deer raw whilst leaning against the rest of the body of the deer, all in a winter forest environment.

The final picture would be a set of three sketch-style imaged (laid ouut next to each other something like an old-fashioned comic strip )on something looking like parchment paper, titled the transition of a morpher, to fit on a 'facebook cover'. The first image would be her, the third a image of a panther and the middle image would be a transition between these two, up to your interpretation of how it would look (all of these with a black sketched outline with faded green, black, and ivory colours going out of the lines at some points with only the yellow of her eyes being bright)

Heart this
1 like

SkyDarkholme - Oct 6th 2018 09:35

I would love to hire you for these images your art is fantastic! £50 would be about $60-$65 (not sure as I would still be paying in pounds but $65 is the technical rate)

Heart this
1 like

SkyDarkholme - Oct 8th 2018 19:09

It's in my about me, and my current profile imagine is close to what she'd look like (albeit she'd have a messier, shorter hair do)

Heart this
1 like

SkyDarkholme - Oct 9th 2018 16:04

I'm sorry to hear that - pm me if you'd want to talk to someone in confidence. On another note, I can send money if I have your account number and sort code

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.