Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > { Closed Role Play }

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Jan 6th 2018 11:33

Lizziejo - Jan 6th 2018 11:33

Plot | 2) Muse A is a drafted soldier who was wounded in one of their first battles, only to wake up in a town on the other side of the border after scavengers mistook them for one of their own. In order to survive they must begin a subterfuge, masquerading as a soldier from the other side, and somehow manage to fool Muse B, the person who’s been caring for them since they were saved. When the town is invaded by their own side, they’re faced with a decision: protecting their saviors or rejoining their country. Hint: Muse B found an I.D. on them initially and knew the entire time. ( @AnOrdinaryGuy )

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 6th 2018 13:39

She sat with her head in her hands, trying to formulate a course of action with the limited supplies at her disposal. Along with the small dog tag she'd removed from the patient to shock his heart out of defibrillation. Unknowing to her team of nurses on standby, she had an enemy laying on the table. Her assistance shifted nervously in the room as the wounded soldier's heart rate spiked dramatically which caused her to begin cursing.

"Damn it. Damn.."

"Lia, if we don't open him up now-"

"He'll go into cardiac arrest and flatline. Yes I'm quite clear on that, but do you see a 10 gauge needle anywhere to remove the blood forming around his heart? Not only that but if I go in blindly I could pierce his right atrium and kill him faster so just let me think for a damn minute."

The only noise in the room was the monitor beeping faintly. Lia Myers shook her head, she knew she would never forgive herself if there was something she could do to save someone and she didn't fulfill it. Finally, after letting out a slow breath, she had a plan. "Anyone have a pen..?" It was a long shot and she'd need some sort of God on her side to not over extend, the easy part was getting the bullet out. Though how it didn't kill him out on the field, the after math could and would if she even made one mistake.

"I better get a promotion for this.." Lia muttered as she worked her magic as she always did to the best of her ability.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 6th 2018 15:05

Lia tilted her head slightly, a bit taken aback by how quickly he came to right after such a grueling surgery. Adorned in a simple white coat which had seen better days, Lia walked around to check his vitals for the fifth time today. Though this time he was awake, she knew he was probably confused which was normal in any given case. If he knew just how lucky he was to be alive, he'd soon wish he was dead when he would find he was not on the correct side.

She pushed her reading glasses up as she wrote the information she needed for his file medical form. "You were shot in your upper chest cavity with a 5.56×45mm NATO just proximal to your heart. It was stopped by your scapula but not before it shattered and caused internal bleeding in your pericardium."

She knew he probably couldn't really make sense of her medical lingo but voicing the events out loud helped her keep a mental note of what she did, what went well and what went poorly. The rambling was for her understand only though maybe she was wrong and he understood her perfectly.

"This is called Pericardial Effusion. When the pericardium fills with blood, it inflates and prevents your heart from pumping because of the lack of space. I had to remove the blood with a needle so I could cauterize the cause of the bleed."

This wasn't all truth, needles were in short supply but pens were a different matter. "You should recover just fine." Lia's voice was normally more cheerful but lack of sleep had it's effects. She forced a smile onto her face, "Try to rest."

Edited Jan 6th 2018 15:08

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 12th 2018 00:01

(?)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Jan 23rd 2018 22:16

(Last bump)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.