Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > Café and cocaína

New Reply

Started by Despiadado , Feb 11th 2017 23:45

Despiadado - Feb 11th 2017 23:45

The world went straight to sh*t after a few years in the future due to politics and their armies warring for supremacy. But with movements for peace, the only way to suppress the masses was by drugging them. Drug lords, once hunted now became the unsung heroes responsible for the victory of the people living on the top shelf of the world, rendering anyone who didn't agree with their countries ideals virtually brain dead. You are one among the few who control the drug trafficking trade and I, your personal "Attendant". People with your kind of power have that leeway of not caring about rumors or ruined images but only as long as your "Attendant" was either hopped up on the powder or had no compunction about heeding every order and fanatically believing in the agenda of your country. I was not one to follow nor would I fall deep into the clutches of drugs and you're attempting to cover for me when I speak and act against the norm. This is a rp based on secrecy, deception, a false sense of hope and security when the world has no mercy left in store, not even with one with your kind of money.

Message me if you're interested as this is a 1x1 rp

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.