Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Broken chains

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Jan 24th 2016 10:52
Previous123Next

Cylie - Jan 24th 2016 10:52

Shade, half demon half Angel started the war between heaven and hell just by being born. Earth was created as a prison for him. He was chained up in it's core surrounded by the watchers: a group of angels that act as guard's for the prison to make sure he doesn't escape. But he did. And now every demon, bounty Hunter, even the humans want him dead. He has killed many of every species and has overthrown most brings in power. Yet he has a weakness. The being who kills shade will be granted three wishes from God, and three wishes from santan. And who doesn't want to have six wishes they can spend on anything?

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 24th 2016 10:58

Shade stuck to the shadows
He kept his wings tucked tightly against his body. He needed a new form. He needed blood. Watching a family cross the road in front of the alley he dashed forward and ran a claw along the boys arm. When out of sight again shade licked the blood from his claws and changed forms to look identical to the boy. Now He just had to avoid the hunters that were after him.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 24th 2016 13:04

Shades blood ran cold, "magic" he hissed looking around he found soul. With a quick glance he knew he had been spotted, "time to leave..." He whispered and switched to his true form. His powerful bone tipped wings carried him high into the sky faster then the humans could track him. He was on top of soul in instant now in the form of a wayvern. (a bird like creature.) He had his claws to souls throat, "why Wont you leave me alone?!" he hissed. "Why am I hunted!?" he demanded.

(this is his wavyern form)

Edited Jan 24th 2016 14:27

Heart this
0 likes

akira - Jan 24th 2016 14:00

Name: Isaiah

Race: Justicar (Ascended Holy Hunter.)

Title: The Spirit of Judgment (Isaiah 4:4)

Bio:

Holy Hunters were here since the very beginnings, however there was but a few Justicars. For they had tasks much more important than a regular Hunters. It is said Justicars had ascended from the physical form, and they only live as a flow of energy. That's but a rumour. Justicars are immensively powerful and vengeful spirits formed in materialised body, so they live, breathe and so on. Lines of Justicar went down so low, there are but two remaining. Isaiah and Sera. They are also often called ''Adam and Eve'' for a simple reason, they must ensure their kind to live on. For now, they are both roaming the earth, looking for a Kindred Spirit. A half-breed named ''Shades''. They are both on earth, however they look for him separated.

Pic of Isaiah:

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 24th 2016 14:22

(glad you've joined the hunt Isaiah...hi kilo)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 24th 2016 14:23

He took to sky again, "capture, kill. Its all the same." He hissed circling above soul, "why cant any of you just leave me alone?!" he he flew higher and hovered in the air. His scaled tail whipping through through the clouds that surrounded him. "I did nothing to desverve this." he growled into the sky.

Edited Jan 24th 2016 14:29

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 24th 2016 17:07

Shade watched the other hybrid and extended his wings to catch the wind so that he went farther away from soul

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 24th 2016 17:40

Shade tilted his head to one side. "Scared? Yes, I am scared to die. To fight when it may cost too high a price." He hissed, "why can't you all just leave? Why cent you all just die!?" he went higher only to dive at soul and dodge to the side at the last second and instead lashing his tail at soul.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Jan 24th 2016 17:53

He circled above soul before simply landing on the roof behind him. He shifted forms again, "go ahead. Kill me. End this. Gain whatever it is you'll get from it." He said now in the form of the little boy he had been in when soul first found him. He looked up at soul. "I dont want to live of it means I keep having to do this." He spat

Heart this
0 likes

sero - Jan 24th 2016 18:06

Name: Sera, Seraphina, Serah

Race: Justicar (Ascended Holy Hunter)

Title: The Spirit of Balance (Serah 5:11)

Bio:

Sera and Isaiah being the last remaining individuals of their kind; Justicar, makes them force a deep bond between him and her. During the last Great Demon War, lines of Justicar replenished them, but had to brace heavy losses. Isaiah nor' Sera speak of their relationship. They are partners for ages, and they shall ensure the future of their kind, however Isaiah's cold attidude and Sera's warm heart ships them and tapes them together unbelieveably. For now, they have been both sent to the land, to hunt down a halfbreed called ''Shades''. And they shall complete their task.

Picture:

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.