Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Anime High School

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Jan 25th 2017 20:56
Previous12345Next

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jan 25th 2017 21:26

(Possibly an old RP)

Edited Mar 1st 2017 01:32

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jan 25th 2017 22:03

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jan 25th 2017 22:04

(and your's Scas)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jan 25th 2017 22:19

(I don't know 4 I guess, and yes your allowed to have your main character have a crush on the 2nd character,3rd or 4th Yaoi and Yuri is still allowed still)

Edited Jan 26th 2017 01:22

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jan 26th 2017 01:09

(I will be starting you could create your own Chloeakp3 in the middle of the RP okay as well for others)

It's a new year of School and Kano would be waiting at the gate with other students, Kano grabbed out some of his Manga's out of his suit case and read them waiting for the Principal...Kano sees a part where his favorite character dies in his Manga he grows within a little anger and his red eye turns has a red fire on it (Kinda like black rock shooter eye), as the Principal yells out "Good morning students, it's a new year of school, I hope this would be a good year, Go to the assembly" Kano Slips and puts his Manga back into his Suitcase and runs to his teacher. after the assembly, Kano sits at his desk A bit angry that it's a new school year, he would silently whisper 'Middle school was hell, gosh I ruined my reputation enough for Middle school now probably everyone will hate me here as well when they talk about me" Kano sees Seta sit near him, Kano would say "Oh hey Seta how was your summer?" Seta responds back to him a bit nervousness in her voice "It was okay..."

Edited Jan 26th 2017 18:54

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jan 26th 2017 10:15

(Both accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jan 26th 2017 10:19

Kano looks at Ko's New dagger and sees his cut, Kano instantly panics inside with his heart beating, But he would just stay put not trying to release the panic

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jan 26th 2017 18:52

(Accepted and as wells as your's emerald and your's Charlie)

Edited Jan 26th 2017 18:54

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jan 26th 2017 19:14

(Okay)

Kano would reach for Ko's knife to take , but Seta would grab his arm and pull him back to his desk, Seta would say in a quiet voice "Don't take his knife, he is trying to express himself" Kano responds back to her "So what, he's killing himself!" Kano red eye goes bursting in flame and get mad at Seta screaming at her and complaining, the teacher comes in the class room and tells Kano to shut up

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Jan 26th 2017 19:38

After the Teacher was one yelling to Kano, Seta sat down as well Connor but a little negative, The Teacher greets everyone saying "Hello everyone how was your summer" Some students would be whining that Summer was already over but some of them was glad they had the swimming pool opened since it was kinda still summer, Kano would be talking to Seta, after 45 minutes class was over (It is Break now)

Edited Jan 26th 2017 21:08

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12345Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.