Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Akatsuki roleplay

New Reply

Started by Zirael , Nov 27th 2017 15:35
Previous12Next

Zirael - Nov 27th 2017 15:35

Hi guys, I had this idea of viewing the story of Naruto from the villains' perspective. So I thought why not base an entire roleplay in the akatsuki organisation. We'll go through the Naruto Shippuden arcs and some original arcs as OC's in the organisation. Everyone is welcome to join, of course.

Name:
Chakra nature:
Kekkei Genkai (if one):
Weapons:
Personality:
Backstory:
Appearance (pic preferred):

Edited Nov 27th 2017 15:42

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 27th 2017 15:41

Name: Gin Chinoike
Former village/clan: Chinoike clan. (not part of a village)
Chakra nature: Lightning, fire
Kekkei Genkai (if one): Ketsuryugan (blood control) in left eye (activated at will), Rinnegan in right eye (permanent)
Weapons: Sword on his back
Personality: to be revealed
Backstory: He is one of the last survivors of the chinoike clan. His visual prowess has the ability to control people’s blood. He also unlocked the rinnegan in his right eye after seeing his whole clan slaughtered before his eyes. One day Nagato found him dirty and starving to death on the road and noticed his rinnegan. Due to their similarities he offered to take him in as part of the akatsuki. He accepted and has been a part of them ever since.
Appearance (pic preferred):

Edited Nov 27th 2017 15:42

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 29th 2017 02:56

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 30th 2017 02:28

(I’ll wait for another few hours, then we’ll start.)

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Dec 3rd 2017 14:48

(Shall we start ? It looks like nobody will join soon)

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Dec 4th 2017 13:04

(Should we tell the story of Shippuden through the akatsuki perspective or create a new one after the series ?)

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Dec 4th 2017 15:29

(So start of from the very beginning then ?)

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Dec 5th 2017 03:35

Alright. I'll make up a starter.

A figure with orange hair walked into the hideout when all akatsuki members started appearing as holograms on top of the Gedo statue.
Pain: "I can see you're all here, good. It seems that the nine-tails has found a vessel as well. Soon we will be making our move.
Kisame: "Hehehe, we'll get em for you boss, eh Itachi ?"
Itachi glanced at him for a second in silence and reverted back to their leader.
Pain: "No Kisame, we'll have to wait a bit longer. Until the tailed beasts have acquired their full strength. Gin, Ryu. You two will go scout the hidden leaf village.
Gin nodded and looked at Ryu for confirmation.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Dec 5th 2017 11:49

(I have no idea actually, it's been a long time.)
Gin put on a hat to mask his face and sped of towards the leaf village with Ryu behind him. When they arrived at the edge of the leaf village, they halted for a moment and studied the perimeter. "Any strategy ?"

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Dec 5th 2017 12:13

"Great. There are a lot of powerful Jonin here so be careful. Rumor has it, there is even a boy from your clan still roaming this village."

Edited Dec 5th 2017 12:13

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.