Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > ACRX-426-215 (Zombie survival rp)

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Jun 29th 2017 02:14
Previous12Next

Alcatraz - Jun 29th 2017 02:14

ACRX-426-215 was a experimental biological weapon created by the U.S government in the case of war. The disease was designed to cause the reanimation of dead cells and partially restart the bairns motor functions and make the dead rise causing them to eat the living,but during testing a test subject escaped and ACR-392 began to spread and mutate.The world sprung into chaos and demise as the zombie scourge spread to all corners of the world,and the major powers of the world responded by firing of their nuclear arsenals at key locations to attempt to stop the spread of the disease but ultimately failed.Now 3 years later the world lays empty as the zombies roam the streets,but some still survive and try to rebuild the civilization they once knew. Little civilizations popped up around the world but there are a few who prefer to be a lone ranger in the new world.

Rules

A paragraph is what I hope we can get out of each post but I can understand if you're having writer's block and nothing comes to mind.

We want all sorts of sub themes,so bring in the drama,action,violence,etc.etc.etc.

Don't blast me with "Can I join." messages and posts. Just drop your character into the form and if it's not deleted then you're in.

Don't be a wanker to other people or characters or i'll shove an anchor up your arse.

C.S

Name:
Appearance :
Personality:
Weapons:(Nothing too crazy please)
Previous Profession:
Skills:
Sexuality:
Other:

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 2nd 2017 03:51

(Sigh...trying something different than all the academy/highschool rp's and this gets burned.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 2nd 2017 23:31

(Quick question comrade...are the sister going to be part of the rp or was that just for story.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 3rd 2017 00:03

(That's what I needed to know. Thank you.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 3rd 2017 00:40

Name:Alex Hathaway

Bio (optional): Alex grew up around guns and the military,with his mother a field nurse and his dad a marine he was a custom to the life. He went to school with his older sister and lived his life until he was 18 and registered to the United States Armed Forces and joined the ranks of his parents. But he didn't see them or sister for long,after basic training he was sent right to Saudi Arabia to an outpost there to combat the ISIS threat for his first tour of duty. Afterwards Alex was sent all over the world to places like germany,Britain,Iraq,Afghanistan,to just name a few. Before the outbreak of ACR he was in Phoenix Arizona at an outpost for some R&R when the outbreak happened the whole base was called to lockdown the city and protect it. But due to the mutations of the weapon the undead that were created overran the defences and the city fell,Alex escaped using a Humvee by and got away from the city. Alex tried to find his parents and sister but never succeeded. Later on he found himself in Salt Lake City Utah as the world lied empty and filled with stumbling,rotten,filthy corpses.

Appearance :(Photo)

Personality: Alexdoesn't take bullsh*t from anyone,you tell him the truth or he'll drop you like a bad habit. But when he was in his old regiment he was the life of the team,he would pull pranks on the guys who had overslept or forgot to do something. Alex doesn't sugar coat anything if you're gonna die he's not gonna say "You'll make it." he'll just look at you and say "It's been an honor serving with you."

Weapons: KN-44,Argus lever action shotgun,standard issue K-bar knife.

Previous Profession:Military personnel

Skills:Close quarter combat,weapon adaptation,Fighting Tactics

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Other: "We are all guilty of something...I have done things I can never forget."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 3rd 2017 13:00

(We need to balance this before we begin.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 3rd 2017 16:31

We're gonna need it.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 3rd 2017 18:01

(I approve.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 3rd 2017 18:40

(Get one more female and we have steam greenlight.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 3rd 2017 18:47

(At least someone got that reference.)

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.