Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > ACR-392 (Zombies style RP)

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Apr 9th 2017 23:00

Alcatraz - Apr 9th 2017 23:00

ACR-392 was a experimental biological weapon created by the U.S government in the case of war. The disease was designed to cause the reanimation of dead cells and partially restart the bairns motor functions and make the dead rise causing them to eat the living,but during testing a test subject escaped and ACR-392 began to spread and mutate.The world sprung into chaos and demise as the zombie scourge spread to all corners of the world,and the major powers of the world responded by firing of their nuclear arsenals at key locations to attempt to stop the spread of the disease but ultimately failed.Now 3 years later the world lays empty as the zombies roam the streets,but some still survive and try to rebuild the civilization they once knew. Little civilizations popped up around the world but there are a few who prefer to be a lone ranger in the new world.

Rules

A paragraph is what I hope we can get out of each post but I can understand if you're having writer's block and nothing comes to mind.

We want all sorts of sub themes,so bring in the drama,action,violence,etc.etc.etc.

If you see that your character form was edited and it has the letters "SRT" under it,that means you're accepted.

C.S

Name:
Appearance :
Personality:
Weapons:(Nothing too crazy please)
Previous Profession:
Skills:
Sexuality:
Other:

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 9th 2017 23:57

Name: Mari "Marika" Thompson

Bio (optional): (Hidden for now, it'll make things interesting and allow people to ask without knowing)

Appearance : Looks very young for her age. Often likes to be seen as a weak individual but isn't really.

Personality: Mari is often distant if she is in a bad mood but often she likes to have the facade of an innocent young woman who needs the protection of others. The switch between the two personalities can be discerning and mainly only occurs when danger is ahead or she is ticked off.

Weapons: M1911 (Other guns in picture not included)

Previous Profession: Daycare Assistant

Skills: Took Judo at the age of 16. Working at a daycare and being a med student, she knows basic medical procedures and can preform them comfortably.

Sexuality: No preferance

Other: Fear of being alone

Edited Apr 10th 2017 00:20

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 10th 2017 08:57

Name:Blake Matroska
Bio (optional):Blake always wanted to join the military but others opposed his idea saying that it wasn't worth it,but they pay for your college so why not? He signed up for the army and was shipped off to bootcamp for 6 weeks before being deployed,he was one of the younger soldiers but at one point in history kids were trying falsify their age to get in the army. But when the outbreak occured him and his regiment locked down one of the outposts and tried to make it their new home but when the the hordes started to become bigger and bigger the defences fell and place became over run. Blake got through a hole in the perimeter and got as far away as he could...That was almost a year ago.
Appearance :(Photo)
Personality: Blake doesn't take bullsh*t from anyone,you tell him the truth or he'll drop you like a bad habit. But when he had his old regiment he was the life of the team,he would pull pranks on the guys who had overslept and blast an air horn right in their ear. Blake doesn't sugar coat anything it your gonna die he's not gonna say "You'll make it." he'll just look at you and say "It's been an honor serving with you."
Weapons: Remington ACR,KSG-12 pump action shotgun,standard issue Kbar knife.
Previous Profession:Military
Skills:Close quarter combat,weapon adaptation,"Tactics"
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: "We are all guilty of something...I have done things I can never forget."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 10th 2017 09:00

(Since it won't allow me to place the "SRT" in people's posts i'll just post them here.)

Moonlightchild-SRT

Lizziejo-SRT

Inori Akuma-SRT

If we can get one more male character i'll start the rp.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 10th 2017 17:41

Everyone that has a post here is accepted.)

The streets lay empty,a few of the undead roam around as the wind blows through the vacant city. "I need to get out of here...there's still a lot of supplies still here but I need to find others. I've been in this city for 3 months and no one remains...it's time to leave this place behind." Blake thought as he walked the streets with the KSG-12 in his hands. He rounded a corner to be met head on with one of the undead,the zombie flipped out and tried to take a swing at Blake. "Not today freak snack." Blake said as he raised the shotgun up to his shoulder and aimed for the zombie's head,"Lights out f***er." Blake muttered as he squeezed the trigger and put a new hole in the zombies cranium.

"That shot is gonna attract others...it's time to hide for the night." Blake thought as he began moving again to find a secure building for the night.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 10th 2017 17:48

"Jesus Christ Almighty.." Mari cursed under her breath. The gun shot was unexpectedly close to her hiding spot, the street drains were easy to squeeze into and she had no trouble using it the night before. Her nerves already shot, her muscles tensed in response to her spiked heartbeat.

Pulling the safety off of her M1911, she forced herself to peek out from the drain. She scanned cautiously for the person responsible for causing her mini panic attack. "What idiot brings attention to themselves." Realizing talking to herself was pointless she fell silent.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 10th 2017 18:50

"Who's there?" Blake called out as he pulled out a flashlight and turned it on. He scanned the room with the light,it was destroyed with rubble and shelves laying all over the floor. Due to the situation Blake grabbed the pump on his shotgun and continued to search the room,he could hear the undead shuffling outside and hoarding up outside. "No turning back..." Blake said quietly as he began to move other pieces of debris. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this."

Blake slung his KSG over his shoulder and began to lift more rubble up and out of the way,"Someone's been living here...there's fresh trash here. Also the scent of smoke lingers in the air." Blake thought as he looked up and said once more,"I know someone's here."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 10th 2017 19:06

(I don't care it allows for more character interaction.)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 10th 2017 19:07

Mari knew that she only had seconds to move from her spot. She swallowed her fear down and hoped up, sliding onto the street. She crouched low but made her way quickly into the closest unlocked door, shutting the old metal door behind her. She had caught the attention of a few undead who pounded at her backside. She grabbed a plank of discarded wood and shoved it against the door handle just as a safety precaution.

She took in her surroundings calmly, pushing her dark and greasy hair out of her eyes. It didn't occur to her that she should maybe chase after the person. It had been too long since she had spoken to anyone other than herself, literally. It was a habit she caught about a month ago. She coughed as she breathed in dust and the smell of trash. She quickly quieted as she heard voices, faint, probably across in the adjacent room. She covered her mouth and mentally punished herself for being so loud.

She curled into a tight ball under a counter, it was a close fit but it would keep her out of sight unless someone was deliberately looking for her.

Edited Apr 10th 2017 19:21

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 10th 2017 20:02

Blake turned to the voice of a woman,"Another person...And I was about to give up on this city." Blake said as he heard something drop and a teenager with his hands behind his head. "Kid...what are you doing? I'm not gonna shoot you." Blake said as the sound of a closing door caught his attention and made him turn towards the adjacent room,"Stay here." Blake told as he pumped his shotgun,cycling a new shell into the chamber as he advanced into the room. He scanned the room looking for either a person or a zombie roaming the room,"If you're a human...come out and show yourself." Blake said as he began to search the room.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.