Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > A good zombie apocalypse romance rp.

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Jul 8th 2017 20:52
Previous12Next

Alcatraz - Jul 8th 2017 20:52

Good evening/afternoon to you all. I've been looking for a good 1x1 or small group zombie apocalypse rp. People I get either are way too f***ing overpowered/they give up on it too early because people have lives and can't post or some other bullsh*t. So i'm here as a scout looking for a person/people to make a good zombie apocalypse rp.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 8th 2017 21:15

As 1x1 or a small group?

Edited Jul 8th 2017 21:15

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 9th 2017 00:33

We got three humans so far...How about one more and call it?

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 9th 2017 00:43

If you people got one more person you could bring into this little post...please bring them.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 9th 2017 11:50

Alright...I have a basic plot for how the zombie virus started. Just want me to post in this sub form or put it somewhere else?

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 9th 2017 12:16

ACRX-426-215 was a experimental biological weapon created by the U.S government in the case of war. The disease was designed to cause the reanimation of dead cells and partially restart the bairns motor functions and make the dead rise causing them to eat the living,but during testing a test subject escaped and ACRX began to spread and mutate.The world sprung into chaos and demise as the zombie scourge spread to all corners of the world,and the major powers of the world responded by firing of their nuclear arsenals at key locations to attempt to stop the spread of the disease but ultimately failed.Now 3 years later the world lays empty as the zombies roam the streets,but some still survive and try to rebuild the civilization they once knew. Little civilizations popped up around the world but there are a few who prefer to be a lone ranger in the new world.

Edited Jul 9th 2017 12:31

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 9th 2017 12:31

I've got this C.S sheet I use when doing this type of rp.

Name:
Appearance :
Personality:
Weapons:(Nothing too crazy please)
Previous Profession:
Skills:
Sexuality:
Other:

But what type of images do we want to use?

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 9th 2017 12:50

Alright...i'll make my character first.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 9th 2017 13:05

Name:Alex Hathaway

Bio (optional): Alex grew up around guns and the military,with his mother a field nurse and his dad a marine he was a custom to the life. He went to school with his older sister and lived his life until he was 18 and registered to the United States Armed Forces and joined the ranks of his parents. But he didn't see them or sister for long,after basic training he was sent right to Saudi Arabia to an outpost there to combat the ISIS threat for his first tour of duty. Afterwards Alex was sent all over the world to places like germany,Britain,Iraq,Afghanistan,to just name a few. Before the outbreak of ACRX he was in Phoenix Arizona at an outpost for some rest when the outbreak happened the whole base was called to lockdown the city and protect it. But due to the mutations of the weapon the undead that were created overran the defences and the city fell,Alex escaped using a Humvee by and got away from the city. Alex tried to find his parents and sister but never succeeded. Later on he found himself in Salt Lake City Utah as the world lied empty of human life but filled with stumbling,rotten,filthy corpses.

Appearance :(Photo)

Personality: Alex doesn't take bullsh*t from anyone,you tell him the truth or he'll drop you like a bad habit. But when he was in his old regiment he was the life of the team,he would pull pranks on the guys who had overslept or forgot to do something. Alex doesn't sugar coat anything if you're gonna die he's not gonna say "You'll make it." he'll just look at you and say "It's been an honor serving with you."

Weapons: KN-44 Assault Rifle,Argus lever action shotgun,S.O.G Machete .

Previous Profession:Military personnel

Skills:Close quarter combat,weapon adaptation,Firearm Tactics

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Other: "We are all guilty of something...I have done things I can never forget."

Edited Jul 9th 2017 21:09

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 9th 2017 20:42

Hold your horsepower there dude...The others have to approve the other two. Because I call a small group 4 people. Unless the other two want you in your in wildcard position.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.