Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > A Human, Lycan, and Vampire Walk Into A Bar....

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Apr 13th 2017 23:03
Previous1234Next

Lizziejo - Apr 13th 2017 23:03

(Note: Paragraph minimum. .)

An unlikely trio set off to stop a mass genocide of all mythical races and save the world? Are you in?

The Kingdom of Gen ruled by a malevolent Human King and Queen. Of the three kingdoms, Wisteria is by far the weakest. Humans and wizards live in fear of their supernatural cousins of the South and North.

The Kingdom of Lune; vampires, succubus, and sirens are known for their ways of deception and greed. Ruled by a single queen vampire who has been told to kill men with one stare. They are set in the South where they line with the sea.

The Kingdom of Loup; lycans, shapeshifters, and beast tamers are known for their ways of butchering their enemies. Ruled by an Alpha King and Queen, they share with all their people in the glory of a good days hunt. It is said that every night on a full moon, the world howls along to their song. They are to the North where the nights grow longer and their winters colder.

The King and Queen of Gen were tired of living in fear of the other races. They made a pact with the devil and were granted power over the other two races. Now, 1000 years later, there is only one kingdom. The two supernatural races have long hidden themselves as humans for the price for their heads is high in the new order. They are too afraid of the humans but want revenge for their fall.

In a lowly tavern deep in the deep wastelands of the South. A Human, a Lycan, and a Vampire become unlikely allies to turn the world upside down.

Sheet:

Name:
Age (Human Years):
Background (Optional):
Race:
(Add picture. Preferably Anime)

Name: Abella Leroy
Age (Human Years): 24
Background (Optional): Noble birth, cousin to the current rulers of Gen. She has never been one for royalty. She wants a life of adventure and always finds the quickest way to escape her comfy home. Magic has always been easy for her. The ability to control all the elements at her will. She soon learned about what happened to the other races and grew angered. They were people to and it was a huge injustice that she wants to correct. She left her home in serach of the fallen races to aid her in her quest.
Personality: Abella is calm and cool. It is rare to see her angery or upset but when she is there will be hell to pay. She is soft spoken as she was raised to be royalty.
Race: Human Witch

(Vampire and Lycan closed)

(Siren, Succubis, Shapeshifter, and Beast Tamer now Open)

Edited Apr 14th 2017 10:07

Heart this
0 likes

TheBlondScout - Apr 14th 2017 02:35

Name: Maya Pianka
Age (Human Years): 25
Background (Optional): Kicked from her pack for being too impulsive and not contributing to the group as a whole, she spends her time drifting from town to town collecting local bounties and drinking in taverns, looking for some sort of purpose in her life.
Personality: Rather forward and a bit crass, her impulsive nature tends to get her into trouble with others, as she prefers to leap into action instead of sitting idly by or planning ahead.
Race: Lycan
(Add picture. Preferably Anime)

Edited Apr 14th 2017 02:37

Heart this
0 likes

TheBlondScout - Apr 14th 2017 02:44

(Hi, Super.)

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 14th 2017 02:50

(Ohohoh great we can begin then)

Abella pulled her hood more securely around her face. She didn't have much like for the ale this tavern often sold but that wasn't her goal anyhow. 'This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.' Abella thought to herself as she scanned the rest of the room.

It was busier than usual, tables filled to the max with the exception of the bar. She wasn't sure what to look out for, she's never seen either of the two races before. How was she supposed to tell?

Abella observed everyone closely but no one stood out or gave any sign that they were something 'other'. 'This is hopeless. For all I know they're all in hiding in tunnels or something.'

Heart this
0 likes

TheBlondScout - Apr 14th 2017 03:10

"Oi, Rafael, top me up again, would ya?" The redhead sat on an old stool as she leaned against the bar, her mug held out expectantly.

The tavern keeper turned to look at the woman who was currently drinking up all his ale, "I think you've had enough, lass. A real sorry sight you are."

Maya's brows furrowed, "What're you on about? I'm paying, aren't I?" She clumsily pulled a few gold coins from her coin purse, which was now full thanks to the recent bounty she had collected, and slapped them down onto the counter, "There's your gold, you crusty bastard. Now get to pourin'."

Rafael sighed as he put down the mug he was currently cleaning, "Listen, Red. Aye, you're a paying customer, a good one, but every time you come in, something, or someone, comes out broken. You can't keep scarin' away my customers, or else you'll run me out of business."

Maya let out a growl, a bit of her canine side seeping in, "Then I'll just drink some more to make up for it, so fill up my mug. Now."

The big tavern keeper crossed his arms, his eyes stern and unmoving, "No. Go up to your room and sleep it off, you drunkard. You're done for the day."

She ran her fingers through her red hair, "Bullsh*t. I'll be done when a Giant barges through your ratchety door and takes a seat down next to me."

Rafael flung the towel over his shoulder as he went back into the kitchens, "Bah! It's always the same with you, Red..."

Maya held up her still-empty mug, "Oi! My drink!" He watched him disappear into the back and she let out a disgruntled growl, "Expect me to pour it my damn self?" Her head sank as she rested it on the bar, murmuring to herself, "Can't even get drunk when I want to..."

Edited Apr 14th 2017 03:11

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 14th 2017 03:27

(Ok I saw that coming but nonetheless funny as hell)

Abella's attention turned to the loud redhead. She took the scene in and couldn't help but wonder if she's found what she had been looking for. It couldn't be that easy. Nothing was THAT easy. Still, the girl was entertaining enough even if she was just some drunk human.

Abella nudged a regular of the tavern that was on her left. She woman looked like she wasn't very happy to be bothered on her night out. "Whadda yah want?!" Abella regarded her calmly and quietly slipped a gold coin into her hand for her troubles.

"Is that woman a regular here?" That was a stupid question, anyone could have assumed the same with the redhead blabbering on and on. Abella wanted the women to get comfortable and answer an easy question before she asked for more information that was less obvious.

The woman's attitude suddenly improved with money thrown into the equation. "Yah. Red comes een and picks a feeght wiff just about everyone." She grinned, showing off her yellow teeth. "Someone always leaves in a stretcher."

Abella smiled back politely. "Thank you for your time."

Edited Apr 14th 2017 03:28

Heart this
0 likes

TheBlondScout - Apr 14th 2017 03:51

Maya lifted her head, scowling at the man who had taken a seat next to her, "And who are you supposed to be? If Rafael sent you to charm me up and get me to quit drinking, then he's got some sh*te hearing. I said a Giant, not someone who's as pale as my arse."

She shook her mug, "My problem is a lack of ale, so unless you wanna drag Rafael out here by his grimey beard, I don't think you can very well help me."

Heart this
0 likes

TheBlondScout - Apr 14th 2017 04:28

The large barkeeper stepped back behind the bar and nodded, scooping up the man's coins as he did so, "One mug, coming up." Rafael paid no attention to Maya's glare as he poured the drink, though he did study the new customer for a moment. He noticed that he was sitting next to the woman, yet she hadn't sent him packing, as was usually the case. His gaze shifted to the perfectly poured drink in his hand and he sighed before sliding it in front of the blond, "There ya go." He turned to make his way back into the kitchen but paused to glance at the man, "I'd drink that myself, if I were you. Things tend to break when she gets wasted and you happen to be the closest thing to her right now. Just thought I'd warn ya." Rafael left, hoping that he wouldn't have to clean up another mess by the night's end.

Heart this
0 likes

TheBlondScout - Apr 14th 2017 05:11

She watched as the barkeep retreated back into the safety of his kitchen, "Oh, shove off, Rafael."

Maya studied the man who had bought her a drink, wondering what his angle was. There was usually only two reasons anybody would spend the gold on her: either to get her to shut up, or for a more carnal reason. He didn't have the same leer that the other patrons had when they typically hit on her, but she'd run into a few smooth talkers before during her travels that could look as innocent as a choir boy while they tried to persuade the clothes off her. She quietly sniffed, taking in his scent in an effort to learn more about him, though she didn't get much out of it. He wasn't human, but that was all she could tell, for now. Still, this stranger had piqued her interest and had bought her a drink, so the least she could do was talk to him. If he tried to get handsy, she could always just break his jaw and toss him out the back. Rafael wouldn't mind. Probably.

"Nah, you can stay, if ya like." She slid the coins she had intended to buy her ale with over to him, "Here, I appreciate the gesture, but I don't like owing people anythin'." Maya took a swig from her new mug and let out a satisfied sigh, "Never seen you 'round these parts before. What brings you to this dreary place out in the arse-end of nowhere?"

Heart this
0 likes

TheBlondScout - Apr 14th 2017 06:09

Maya barked out a laugh, "Peace and quiet? Well I'm sure you're regretting comin' in here, eh? About as quiet as a princess after breakin' a nail." She collected her coins and stuffed them back into her pouch, "Suit yourself, then. Just don't be expectin' a lay afterwards."

The redhead took another long pull from her beverage, thinking a bit about what he had said. It seems she wasn't the only one searching for something in this town. After getting kicked from her pack, she had drifted aimlessly for several years, never staying too long in one place, for one reason or another. She'd become a vagabond, a difficult way of life for a werewolf that had grown up in a social setting such as hers. There were always others around, from the Alpha down to the squealing pups, but now she was alone, cast off for her inability to see the grand picture that extended far beyond her vision. Maya sighed as she stared down into the reflection of herself in the amber liquid sloshing around her cup and wondered if she'd ever have that sense of family again, of camaraderie and a shared life. Maybe that's why she spent so much time at the tavern, just to have the ambient noise and chatter filling her ears like back home.

She finished off the ale and wiped her mouth, "Never been much for peace and quiet myself, as you can probably tell. Too used to constant noise and activity. This town is right for those lookin' to get away from all that, though. Makes me wonder why I'm even here in the first place." The redhead shrugged, "Ah, who cares. You hungry? I'm buying."

Edited Apr 14th 2017 10:57

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.