Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > A Cabin Getaway

New Reply

Started by AsterLace , Oct 18th 2018 12:50
Previous12Next

AsterLace - Oct 18th 2018 12:50

I have an idea for a group RP. My idea would be a long the lines of a group of friends getting together and renting a cabin for a week in the mountains. The group is on fall break from College and they are all really close friends, how will a week away be for the group? Drama? Fights? They would find out. I would like to do 4-6 males and 4-6 females. I am a male, I will post the introduction soon.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Oct 18th 2018 13:15

Tyson McCinlin was just unpacking his black Jeep Wrangler, he was the one who had planned the getaway. He was the first to arrive to the Cabin as he unpacked the groceries, snacks, drinks both alcoholic and not. Tyson's red shaggy hair was recently cut so it was a lot shorter now. His honey brown eyes scanned the inside of the cabin, smiling to himself. There was a hot tub up on the second deck of the cabin, a game room and six bedrooms. Tyson wore a pair of dark Levi jeans that fit his slender frame well, since it was a bit cold he wore a v neck grey sweater, on his feet a pair of grey vans. His phone buzzed, a text from one of his friends saying they were nearby. Tyson was so looking forward to this week. Tyson was a tall guy, slender too with a slight muscular build.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Oct 18th 2018 16:58

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Oct 18th 2018 23:21

Any takers?

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Oct 20th 2018 01:05

Yesss! Jump right in.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Oct 21st 2018 00:20

Tyson looked up as he saw Luke flying in, typical Luke. Tyson laughed, "Hey, yes, it is really nice. Its actually one of my Dad's buddies place. He rents it out." Tyson said, "Come on, grab a drink. Everything is unpacked." He shared. Tyson walked back into the Cabin to get Luke a drink if he needed one or wanted one. Tyson had his Pandora station on his phone connected to a speaker, a mix of newer music and old.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Oct 21st 2018 13:00

"Nope, we are the first two here." He said as he smiled and nodded, the others should not be far behind. "I have the steaks soaking in the marinade to throw on the grill for dinner." He said as he popped off the top of a glass bottled coke, moving to sit on the couch and turn on the nearly 70 inch flat screened TV.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Oct 21st 2018 15:59

((Not at all.)) Tyson heard a familiar voice as he then laughed at her comment, "Well, we were waiting for more people to show. I was thinking you guys were going to stand me up." He jokes as he looked to her, his eyes meeting her own. "But, I could use a hand to grab some fire logs for the fireplace." He says to Beckett.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Oct 22nd 2018 12:31

Tyson laughed at her comment about having two hands. He got up, turning off the TV and moving to put a light jacket on. Tyson walked out onto the porch of the cabin, taking in a breath of the fresh cool area. "This way " he says as he leads her to a pile of wood, Tyson began to grab a few logs. "I figure we can just each grab a handful." He says, looking to her. Tyson had always found Beckett to be beautiful but out of his own shyness he never said anything about it.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Oct 23rd 2018 00:28

Tyson smiled as they each got their share, "You can put those right over there by the firepit for tonight." He says, at her question he kind of shrugged, "Well, I did not make many plans except I got us all in for a kayak tour tomorrow evening. Its a sunset tour." He said, "I didnt want us to all have to feel like we had to stick together so I only really planned that as a group idea." He said, "Is your boyfriend coming? Erik.. Right?" Tyson asked, assuming they were still together.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.