Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Anime Slice of life RP

New Reply

Started by SomeOrdinaryGuy , Feb 27th 2017 05:39

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 3rd 2017 22:30

(I did have a great day, playing fallout NV be like)

Kano walk's outside and looks around at the girls for some reason, he also has a weird mind of being a pervert, sometime's he would follow a girl....ha...ha...ha

(Don't mind the new profile picture I just got bored of my old one)

Edited Mar 3rd 2017 22:39

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 4th 2017 00:39

He replies to him "Nah" He says suspiciously as he walks to his apartment, then he talks to himself "What's wrong with my life?"

Edited Mar 4th 2017 00:41

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 4th 2017 22:45

Kano eventually questions his entire life, on why he likes stalking girls, he intends on playing games to calm himself down

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 6th 2017 00:20

(Accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 6th 2017 18:57

(I shall revive this RP again)

Kano eventually finds out why he stalks certain girls, it's because they were the one's that were mean to him in elementary and middle, eventually Kano continue's playing video games on his computer and eventually hear's a knock at his door?

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 6th 2017 21:11

He'd grab his Wooden Katana and push him out of his room caution-ally

(After watching the devil is a part timer, I might add magic, PROBABLY, or is the devil is a part timer not a slice of life anime, I am just asking it has badass moments to)

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 6th 2017 21:32

After Kano was done pushing Aki out of his room with his Katana he went back on his computer to find out he encountered a high level enemy, but by the time he died he yelled "GOD DAMMIT" Out loud

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 6th 2017 22:27

Kano eventually gets outside of his apartment, but by the time he did, he recieved a phone call from the school, he grabs it and answers it

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 6th 2017 22:42

Kano eventually is talking to his school over the phone while crossing the street and says "Well if it weren't for that stupid test, I would have come, but no you guys had to instead have the test we all weren't prepared for"

Heart this
0 likes

SomeOrdinaryGuy - Mar 6th 2017 23:03

Eventually, Kano dropped his phone and screamed at Sky "Hey, watch where are you going!"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.