Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (Closed Roleplay)

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Oct 28th 2017 09:25

Lizziejo - Mar 6th 2018 07:05

((Which ever you’re more comfortable with. I’m fine with either as I’ve been feeling the same way.))

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 6th 2018 07:09

((That or Id be interested in trying one of your plot ideas. Preferably the cop one again though I don’t mind starting this one from scratch.))

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 6th 2018 08:14

The cop one we started before or my latest cop one?

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 6th 2018 14:29

Latest one seems a lot more engaging to beginning with. More had that one in mind

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 7th 2018 04:19

Alright let’s do that then. Could you send your character? If you’re using the one from before, I don’t quite remember her.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 7th 2018 05:13

I’m probably using her so I’ll put her info down.

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 7th 2018 05:16

Righto

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 7th 2018 05:18

This isn’t completely finished but most of the basics are here www.roleplay.me/blog/116372

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Mar 7th 2018 05:22

Alrighty, I remember now. If you want, you can just kick off from the scenario

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Mar 7th 2018 05:38

(Sounds good)

“Honestly, who is up at this hour?” Via grumbled drowsily as she made her way to the door, taking her time as the all nighter she’d pulled started taking its toll on her. Dressed in a loose shirt and sweat pants, she’d stayed up going over the twins case again Nothing seemed to add up and there wasn’t much background known about them. Chief Lani wanted a new hit on the boys by Friday but as the days went on and Wednesday came along, she hadn’t had much success.

Via opened the door and was greeted with an all too familiar face. Though unlike the picture, the sky smirk was replaced with a grimace and covered in what appeared to be sweat. She didn’t have time to speak as she took in the scene before her. He tipped foreword and without thinking, she caught him, sinking a little from his weight. Her judgment wavered but it was clear in her mind that he probably stole from the wrong person and paid the price. Via wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled him into her home, “Jesus Christ...” she muttered as she leaned him against the wall in her living room.

Edited Mar 7th 2018 05:39

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.