Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Stop what you're doing and take a look at this!

New Reply

Started by CodeAnomaly , Sep 8th 2017 18:31

CodeAnomaly - Sep 10th 2017 01:13

It's all right Greek. So, you interested in the group?

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 10th 2017 01:15

And Hetrix, most students weapons can do that. From guns to swords, blades to shotguns, even a sniper rifle to kukri knives.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 10th 2017 01:37

Alright Greek. Let me summarize.
-
Your character(s) have, in one way or another, abilities that are beyond human. Therefore, they have been personally invited to Dawn Strange, the School for Magically Gifted, to keep it short. There, they will be set into a team, and learn to fight the monsters that threaten the coalition of countries they live in, Reverence. But a new danger threatens not only the school, but all of Reverence and beyond, and with every available hand already full, the students will have to become the newest heroes of the world...

Alright Hetrix. When you'd like to bring your character in, I'll get them into the RP no sweat.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 10th 2017 02:03

Well a good start would be to answer this questionnaire Greek.

1. Did you like what you saw?
2. Are you willing to follow the rules?
3. Will you try to be on relatively consistent?
4. What timezone are you in?
5. ((This ones a bit different)) Could you provide an example of how you respond in RP's? Like your style? Just a simple one. Something short.

-

Don't worry Hetrix, I got'cha. I'ma work on a response to get your character in.

-

And that's pretty good Herald. If you can, could you send the sheet?

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 10th 2017 02:17

Alright. Well, for one the power is good. Just be sure to clarify it's Matter Manipulation. Two, there are no official alien ambassadors in Reverence. Doesn't mean it's not that they weren't sent Intending to be ambassadors. Everything else is good. I'll just run it by our other admin when she wakes up just to be sure.

-

Alright, cool Greek. My only issue of sorts would be with (lack of) punctuation in the response. It's lack of makes it difficult to read. I hope you understand.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 10th 2017 02:18

Oh, and Hetrix, I put a response to get your student with the rest of the class. It's in the Day 1 Topic.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 10th 2017 02:21

It's alright Greek. Perhaps tomorrow you could send me another one when you feel more rested. Or you could find a previous response you've done in another group or RP.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 10th 2017 02:24

Alright, see ya! Let's continue discussing tomorrow.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 10th 2017 02:37

If you'd like to wait, then wait. But since it's pretty much show-and-tell of sorts, you can respond now if you'd like.

Heart this
0 likes

CodeAnomaly - Sep 10th 2017 02:58

Alright then Hetrix. You rest up, alright?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.