Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Supernatural

New Reply

Started by CrimeQueen , Jul 5th 2017 14:46

CrimeQueen - Aug 16th 2017 13:19

dean said here take this While he grunted his teeth in anger.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Aug 16th 2017 22:42

she was bleeding, from somewhere needing medicine she mumbles " I.. need med.." Before she blacks out, and was still cold, but getting colder then a ice barge by the second.

Edited Aug 16th 2017 22:43

Heart this
1 like

CrimeQueen - Aug 17th 2017 14:47

dean then gave him some medicine to give to her.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Aug 20th 2017 14:51

CaryLeecat56 Your Super accepted, So where we left off is I get healed okay, Now..

before Bella Winchester knew it she was healed, but still weak as before her brothers Sam and Dean Winchester where urging about Darko, That he needs to leave, She just stood there in the door way for the kitchen where she can hear them from 3 miles away since they live in a big house, they did not know she was there, Then she then says .. "Umm, Okay Strange.." then she start's walking off then falls down like she was being messed with from The demon who has always been following her.

Heart this
1 like

CrimeQueen - Aug 20th 2017 14:59

Dean and Sam Winchester walk over then and look's at where she layed at How she got there.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Aug 21st 2017 19:36

Dean then said, "Marcy it is nice to see you again, But Now if your hurt that bad, We may need a extra hand, Umm.. We Found are lost sister how we know this,she Really knows us first she comes and she is hurt super bad, and Now you are hurt, Also the Gauze is in the bathroom first we need it to wrap up our sister's, wound's." he said

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Aug 21st 2017 19:45

She then said " But It was, Not Working.."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Aug 21st 2017 19:53

He then says " We WILL never hurt her."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Aug 22nd 2017 11:05

(Yes it is still Open, So you are welcome to Join zebedeebones.) Dean then said " Well i just got off the phone with the sheriff of the police station and well We have to go and find out What is Killing People in the Hospital.." Sam then said " see you Again Sister, Also If you want Marcy you can come with us.." he said as walking out to go find out what was killing people in the hospital.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Aug 22nd 2017 14:06

(accepted..) Dean then said " Okay, So well we also got a super news, The case is strange either way, for most of the People that where killed, they where not lucky but 1 person was super lucky to get away from the murder, so We have to find out who Is doing the killing, So We may need your help either way and if our sister Bella is better hers also, but for now I do not know, After finding a freaky Demon Named Darko Who Loves are sister.." he said still trying to figure the whole thing out himself.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.