Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Interest Checks > 1 on 1 RP, seeking male characters. Details within

New Reply

Started by GenaWindstarr , Mar 15th 2017 03:27

GenaWindstarr - Mar 15th 2017 03:27

I have been RPing since 2003. I primarily have played in instant messengers like AOL/AIM , Skype, Yahoo or E mail. But i have also done forum RP and in private messages on boards, if boards allowed it. I prefer one on one rp but may consider a group if the plot interests me.

Gena Windstarr is my character, but i have different versions to fit into different settings. I am always seeking players who know / like my favorite fandoms, these are a couple of older animes / video games and its hard to find folks who still RP those settings but in case you are curious..

Final Fantasy 7, thats the whole reason i started RPing in the first place. I have certan canons i love, and am always hoping for [ ask who if interested ], and will also pair her with OC males

Hellsing, Alucard wanted

Vampire hunter D , D wanted

Chrono Cross / Chrono Trigger. Gena is made for the Cross world but cross / Trigger crossover RPs are welcomed, certan canon [ ask who if interested ] or OC males wanted.

I am a big Doctor Who fan, classic and new. Ive never RPed it but if anyone wants to try im willing.

Modern or Medieval Fantasy settings.

I love Vampires so those are always wanted, Humans, Mages , Elves , Vampiric Elves, possibly Lycans sought for Mod or Medi Fantasy.

I like my storys to contain romance, mystery or crime drama, action, adventure, supernatural elements. I am a plot with pleasure RPer, i will do adult scenes, i enjoy them but i dont like hit n quit pointless sm*t.

I do have a detailed character site with pics, bg info, sl ideas , kinks / limits. Ill happily give an interested party the link or copy / paste relevant info as i have a page for the FF7 Gena, a page for the Hellsing and so on. I dont have much set plots in the way of modern or medieval so we can plot those together. Also feel free to share ideas or mix n match my ideas for the fandoms i do, if im ever lucky enough to find partners for them.

I will chat with anyone, i might be talked into joining group RP, but myself and my character are straight so for one on one rp i seek males, or at least male characters. I am well over 18 ooc, so you should be at least that due to adult language / content. My character is usually played as being 25 years old, if i play a vampiric version she will be older but LOOK as if mid 20s. I will not pair her with underage characters, nor will i play her as a kid or teen ager. Depending on forum rules if i find a RP partner and the story gets.. intimate, we may have to take some scenes to pms or e mail or messenger. Again, i enjoy doing adult scenes, i just need good plot to go with them.

OOC im married so only seeking RP and perhaps friendship.

Im not going to jump down a persons throat if they typo, lord knows i make a few but please confine leet speak or what ever its called to ooc chat and not the actual rp lol. Also, please try and give at least one decent paragraph for me to work with but feel free to type as much as you like, if you do multi para thats great, just please give me something i can work from.

If anyone has any questions or wants more info just ask.

I hope i did this right lol

I probably forgot something... Its like going to wal mart.. you always realize you forgot something once you get back home..

PS. I am a fan of some crime drama tv shows so would be open to a sort of mystery/fantasy/ crime drama type sl.. I also love Doctor Who and am willing to try an RP based on that if i can find someone to play The Doctor.

I do not like strictly realistic RP, I need elements of fantasy and / or the supernatural. I do not care for furries or weird plant or tentacle creatures. Your character need not be human but please have him look it lol.

Edited Mar 17th 2017 01:44

Heart this
1 like

GenaWindstarr - Mar 17th 2017 01:40

It is extremely hard to find folks who know and like those games.

Heart this
0 likes

GenaWindstarr - Mar 22nd 2017 17:52

Get in touch with me and maybe we can kick some ideas around.

Heart this
0 likes

GenaWindstarr - Mar 23rd 2017 02:20

Dont worry, if i can help any ill try to. We can give it a go and see what happens, no harm in trying it.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.