Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > [fxm] Here she comes... Hurricane Amy

New Reply

Started by LIONESS , Nov 21st 2023 20:03

LIONESS - Nov 21st 2023 20:03

...And she might have a category-five meltdown.

//As the title implies, I prefer heterosexual romance, which I still am seeking partners for. Detailed writers of realistic fiction seem to have become very few and far between and I feel like I'm on a wild goose chase, but I'm trying this again.

Amy is a new character, so bear with me. I have no clear ideas for her yet, they come to me when I get to know who my partner will be playing. So I have no concrete ideas (It's just how my creativity works), but certainly a story involving Amy's recovery from addiction. I have a couple of blog posts I would like to be looked over before you reach out to me. I'm not accepting characters or settings that aren't realistic or from a fandom. No offense intended, but I don't fancy romancing any character that is trans. Not comfortable for me.

That aside, I'm dying to satisfy my want for another serious writing partnership. N*FW is more than okay, but there needs to be a story. I don't believe in fade-to-black, I'm far from a prude, the s*x is just as important as other aspects of any romantic relationship. This will be discussed in DMs. Nothing extreme or disgusting, and I may be fine with it. I need OOC communication, I will not just roleplay after the plotting is said and done. That's not how it should go.

I also have a Discord, don't hesitate to ask me for it in messages.

Thanks for your time.

Edited Nov 21st 2023 20:05

Heart this
0 likes

LIONESS - Dec 12th 2023 21:01

//bump

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.