Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > [MxF] It's like I checked into rehab

New Reply

Started by LIONESS , Dec 24th 2023 18:58

LIONESS - Dec 24th 2023 18:58

//As the title implies, I prefer heterosexual romance, which I still am seeking partners for. Detailed writers of realistic fiction seem to have become very few and far between and I feel like I'm on a wild goose chase, but I'm trying this again.

Amy is a newer character, so bear with me. I have no clear ideas for her yet, they come to me when I get to know who my partner will be playing. So I have no concrete ideas (It's just how my creativity works), but certainly a story involving Amy's recovery from addiction. I have a couple of blog posts I would like to be looked over before you reach out to me. I'm not accepting characters or settings that aren't realistic or are from something fictitious.

That aside, I'm dying to satisfy my want for another serious writing partnership. N*FW is more than okay, but there needs to be a story. I don't believe in fade-to-black, I'm far from a prude, the s*x is just as important as other aspects of a relationship. Limits will be discussed in DMs. Nothing extreme or repulsive, and I may be fine with it. I need OOC communication, I will not just roleplay after the plotting is said and done. That's not how it should go.

I also have a Discord, don't hesitate to ask me for it in messages.

Thanks for your time.

Heart this
1 like

LIONESS - Dec 27th 2023 19:27

//b u m p

Heart this
0 likes

Oliver316 - Dec 31st 2023 21:03

Would you like to role play

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.