Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > (FxM) Any serious writers still out there?

New Reply

Started by backtoblack , Feb 19th 2024 22:52

backtoblack - Feb 19th 2024 22:52

//I've originally been here since 2019, I believe this is the longest dry period I've ever had of writing partners. All that seems to be popular here now is mindless smvt, friend collecting, blank profiles, empty blogs, notorious ghosting, and a lack of writers who want to engage in descriptive writing to get immersed into, not Kik-style liners. Seems this has been a thing since the COVID-19 lockdown started. Multi-para and novella-style roleplaying seems to be an endangered species, now. Not just here, but on Reddit, too.

Realistic fiction is my top genre for many reasons, and I am hoping to run across someone who's open to writing in it. Fantasy just fails to capture my interest in the roleplaying game. I don't dislike the genre by any means, I love The Lord of the Rings, and The Elder Scrolls games but I could not write it.

I don't care to write a wall of text about what I am seeking, so if my profile and blog intrigue you to interact with me, please fire a friend request.

I hope someone can prove me wrong on this.

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.