Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > (BxG) Unexpected Pregnancy

New Reply

Started by KaitlynCollins22 , Jan 26th 2023 16:17

KaitlynCollins22 - Jan 26th 2023 16:17

(Rules: Must be active, I understand if you are busy! Life gets in the way, but I don’t want to be ignored for a year. Must be able to write a paragraph, since I love to write, I would hope you can match my energy. Nothing sexual, unless it’s only in that one scene and not too graphic or weird. Remember to have fun, if you have issues with my style, be honest. Not only will we have a fun time through role-play, we will have fun as partners too. Don’t be afraid to add me, because that is where we will be role-playing!)

(Send your response through private messaging.)

Kaitlyn Rose Collins , was a 18-year-old, high school student. She was a straight A student, with a bright head and a kind heart. Everything was in place by her, or so her parents did for her. She would be graduating at 18, going straight to the best university and she would be the most perfect daughter to them. Well, things change…when she met her boyfriend (you). (You) got her out of her shell, helping her do things that she was always afraid of doing. Well, one day, (you) and Kaitlyn did something together as new boyfriend and girlfriend that would change both of your lives forever.

- - - - - - - - - - -

It was a Saturday morning, and for the last week Kaitlyn was very sick. Vomiting, lightheaded, unable to eat. She had missed a whole week of school because of it. She at first thought it was a stomach bug, until she noticed her cycle never came along. That was when a thought came across her mind. The young red-headed female, decided to take a pregnancy test. It couldn’t be possible, Kaitlyn thought. Her parents would kill her. Worse, disown her.

Waiting patiently and frighteningly, the results on the stick came up. Two lines.

Pregnant.

She was pregnant, and the last bit of color drained out of her face. She was dead! Her boyfriend was dead! What would she do? Kaitlyn stumbled over to her boyfriend’s room, luckily her mother allowed her to stay at his home for the day. And slowly stuck the test into his lap, and waited for a response.

Heart this
1 like

Indica - Apr 25th 2023 18:44

Interested! I can play male (:

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.