Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Dragon Ball Z Battle Of The God's Rp

New Reply

Started by NerdyArtistGore , Nov 26th 2016 18:25

ForestWolf - Nov 12th 2017 21:58

You never be be more like Tarble or Goku or would you prefer his real name Kakarot?

Heart this
0 likes

NerdyArtistGore - Nov 12th 2017 22:00

Oh really Kakarot is my little brother I'm stronger than him and I respect my little brother but you need to get over the little thing.

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Nov 12th 2017 22:03

You couldn't blow my head off anymore then your dad could blow Frieza's head off

Heart this
0 likes

NerdyArtistGore - Nov 12th 2017 22:04

*I growled and I grabbed your head* SAY THAT AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU I WATCHED HIM DIE IN FRONT OF ME AND MY WHOLE F***ING RACE NOW TAKE IT BACK! *The earth shook*

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Nov 12th 2017 22:07

That might not have happened had they not been c*cky plus how did he fool the king into unknowingly sign a slave contract?

Heart this
0 likes

NerdyArtistGore - Nov 12th 2017 22:09

WE WANTED TO LIVE AND BEERUS LORD BEERUS WANTED US GONE AND I'LL GIVE YOU A WARNING*I punched you in the gut hard and slammed your head into a rail*

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Nov 12th 2017 22:15

Blame your dumb king for that Beerus asked for the most comfortable pillow he could find but the king gave the second most comfortable pillow he could find instead and kept what Beerus wanted for himself

Heart this
0 likes

NerdyArtistGore - Nov 12th 2017 22:16

Talk to Vegeta maybe I should tell him that your talking bad about his father*I said walking off to go sit down*

Heart this
0 likes

ForestWolf - Nov 12th 2017 22:19

Ask Beerus yourself he will confirm it

Heart this
0 likes

NerdyArtistGore - Nov 12th 2017 22:20

Fine*I said as I walked by and saw lord beerus not caring much since I was in a bad mood myself*

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.