Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > X-MEN RP (ONE ON ONE ONLY)

New Reply

Started by TheMeridianSea , Oct 2nd 2016 00:19

TheMeridianSea - Oct 2nd 2016 00:19

((OC WARNING! And if the only reason you are not interested is because I use first person, tell me, I will use third in my continued replies if you wish. Will be action/romance.)) I can't believe that I managed to get myself into this situation. Okay, actually, that's a lie. I totally can. It's not the first time I've been attacked, and it's not going to be the last, either. But if I play my cards right it'll be the last for at least a little while. I land in front of a mansion, several yards away, almost collapsing on the ground. Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. That's a mouthful. But, I've heard of this place, a place for mutants. Maybe they'll be able to help me. Fix me up. Both seams where my wings connect to my back are torn and ragged, bleeding, it's a miracle I was able to fly. I say fly, I mean stay in the air, I almost passed out and fell out of the sky several times. But I have willpower and skin like an ice pack. And I finally made it. Somewhat. I made it to the front lawn, and I just can't go any further. So what do I do? I collapse. I'm still conscious, but, I don't think I'll be getting up very soon. Great. Now what, genius? Couldn't you have landed a little bit closer? I just have to hope someone finds me out here. ((If you are interested, I will happily tell you about my character! Her bio is too long to attach to the prompt. You can use any character you wish, either gender, INCLUDING OC's. I only ask they be 1*8+ as my OC is in her early 20's. If you would like to do this somewhere other than on this site, my email is [email protected] and my Skype is poseidonsxdaughter . And if this simply isn't your thing, have a great day ^^.))

ONE LAST THING- this is one on one only, so do not reply here unless it is to tell me you're adding me so we can do this on pm. THANK YOU!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.