Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Cardgame school

New Reply

Started by alakazamlover4 , May 25th 2016 12:38
Previous12Next

alakazamlover4 - May 25th 2016 12:38

Welcome to the school of cardgames! Here you can go and play the games you love to your hearts content. From Yu-gi-oh, to Cardfight Vanguard, to what other card games you want. Post an oc and lets get started! ((only cards games that have an anime))

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 25th 2016 21:17

well i got one person intersted :>

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 25th 2016 21:21

finally another vanguard fan!!!!! are you caught up on the anime? im on the subbed season, season 5 i think it is? it was recommended to me, nad i LOVE IT

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 25th 2016 21:23

so does it vanguard G then gear cris or wht?

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 25th 2016 21:27

damn it >.> it'll take me a whole summer of marthon it, but i THINK i can get caught up...does vanguard have any 'filler' or is it all cannon...

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 25th 2016 21:33

THERES A MOVIE????? where does that fall and does it matter when i watch it?

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 25th 2016 21:41

so once i finish season 4 (Mate search i believe its called) i could watch the movie?

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 25th 2016 21:44

Alright...if we wanted to, we could just do a one on one vanguard RP, i was mainily just doing this because i recently got back into vanguard and i wanna do an rp....im interested in this movie...also from thumbnails i know in G Kamui gets like HUGE height wise

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 25th 2016 21:46

i didn't notice him getting taller :| i cant wait to get caught up...i see so many ads for Vanguard G gear cris...is stride that long? i know G is only like 20 or i think more eposides

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 25th 2016 21:52

sweeeeet i dont think the one after G isn't that long....just gotta finish season 4 >.> its only 34 eposides long but its subbed which makes it hard to watch...if my calculations are right...with 3 peroids i can do whatever i want tommorrow...and about..i dunno 5 hours till bed...with rp breaks and finishing these other video's....i'll be finished with Legion mate by tommorrow during lunch!

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.