Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > [FxM] Seeking long-term rp with one of my OC

New Reply

Started by ElaborateCharacters , Apr 18th 2024 22:13

ElaborateCharacters - Apr 18th 2024 22:13

I am seeking a passionate writer interested in playing a male character 25+ to pair with one of my female OC(their information is in a link on my profile, or I can share with you the link in private) in a long-term story driven rp. I don't mind the player's gender as long as you are 21+ years old. I only accept real face claim, no anime or art, as I prefer imagining our characters as actors cast in a tv series.

**My Characters:** Female characters 1*8+, all more than regular humans. Most of them have ways to fend off against their adversaries with physical or supernatural capabilities. I might be inclined to play them as male version for MxM or MxF after discussion.

Every situation the characters live through will contribute to their evolution. Each character's personality has their own complexity and will make them react differently. What would traumatize some, might be a regular Tuesday for another. I love exploring the psychology of each of them.

**Setting:** I mostly play in a generic modern city where advanced technology and the supernatural are hidden from the general population. Some of my characters are made for a medieval fantasy setting and some can be adapted for it. It might be possible to explore other types of settings like space traveling, post-apo, cyberpunk, depending on which of my character I could potentially adapt to such setting. I suck at historical so no specific era please.

**Fandom:** I don't really play fandom settings, except that I do have ideas for my OCs to be paired with specific CCs if given the opportunity. There are some tropes that I might be able to play, like a world with superheroes similar to Marvel/DC.

**Genres:** Romance will always be part of the plot, but must not be the focus of the story. Action, mystery, horror, drama, and more. Plenty of enemies and obstacles for our characters to grow through.
The story would evolve around their encounter, how they affect each others' lives, how they got entangled in each other's problems. I do not like to censor detailed graphics whether N*SFW or gore related.

**Writing:** Third person, multiple paragraphs. English is my second language but I try to find synonyms and ways to structure my text to make it enjoyable to read. I love plotting and deciding on a good pairing of our characters to make an interesting long-term story.

Please be able to post more than once a week or at least show sign of life if you are too busy to write a post.

Edited Apr 18th 2024 22:15

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.