Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Heaven Official's Blessing [TGCF] Discord RP

New Reply

Started by GarnetJPH , Mar 9th 2024 00:11

GarnetJPH - Mar 9th 2024 00:11

Hello! I am looking for an 1*8+ roleplay partner to do Heaven Official's Blessing [TGCF] with! I have read all the novels!

Here are some of my ships! If I have a heavy preference on who I play as I will put asterisks beside their name!
HuaLian [**Xie Lian** x Hua Cheng]
QiuRong [**Qi Rong** x Lang Qianqiu]
FengQing [Feng Xin x Mu Qing]
BeefLeef [**Shi Qingxuan** x He Xuan]
QuanYin [Quan Yizhen x Yin Yu]

Im hoping for a partner that would be open to a long-term RP where we can jump between ships and ideas instead of focusing solely on one ship at all times!

I love all kinds of AUs and canon-divergences, so I'd love to hear your ideas of things we can do!

I also love angst and heavier topics, so please let me know any triggers and limits you have! I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable!

Please try to reply semi-frequently. I understand life gets busy, but please don't make me wait forever. If you're going to be away for a while, please let me know! I'm always willing to wait as long as you communicate with me!

I have ADHD and frequently think I've replied, but never actually did. If we go a day or two without me saying anything feel free to poke me! I am an accidental ghoster!

I also love chatting OOC and sharing all kinds of art, fics, etc. I'd love to make us a discord server to keep everything organized!

Please let me know if you're interested :)

Heart this
1 like

VampireKitty - Mar 17th 2024 17:56

I have just finished watching through the anime for this and would certainly be interested in starting something together.

Heart this
1 like

GarnetJPH - Mar 18th 2024 03:11

Send me a DM and we can start plotting :)

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.