Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Toxic(ish) Romance Plots~

New Reply

Started by SoDope , Feb 11th 2024 21:31

SoDope - Feb 11th 2024 21:31

Hey y’all! Here are a couple of plots that I’d like to try out! I write multipara and I’m open to any twists that you might wanna add to these ideas!

-Not Scarface-
Muse A is married to the head of our city’s mafia and Muse B is their newest recruit. Muse B could be undercover or just looking to take over the city themself. Muse A could be unhappy in their marriage or also yearning for world domination. Either way, the two have a connection upon meeting and begin to work together to take down the whole organization from the inside out! ((I’m fine with playing either muse, FxM or FxF))

-Modern Day Forbidden Lovers-
Muse A is the star dancer of some rundown club in the lowdown red light district. Muse B is a politician/ or child of a politician/ or just someone with a big reputation who finds themself at this scandalous gentlemen’s club for whatever reason. The two connect and are intrigued if anything by the other’s contrasting lifestyle. This could lead to a little twisted Romeo and Juliet esque romance where our muses have to sneak around to see one another and clash because of how different yet the same they truly are. ((I’m fine with playing either muse! FXM or FXF))

Heart this
2 likes

Hyperthetical - Feb 11th 2024 21:39

Request sent//

Heart this
1 like

Oliver316 - Feb 12th 2024 02:28

I sent you a friend request

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.