Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Seeking Male character for descriptive romance

New Reply

Started by LIONESS , Jan 12th 2024 21:37

LIONESS - Jan 12th 2024 21:37

//As the title implies, I prefer heterosexual romance, which I still am seeking partners for. Detailed writers of realistic fiction seem to have become very few and far between and I feel like I'm on a wild goose chase, but I'm trying this again.

Amy is a newer character still in training who has a grocery list of issues she needs to sort out. Hard drugs are miles behind her now, but her alcoholism has grown heavy. I have a couple of blog posts I would like to be looked over before you reach out to me. I'm not accepting characters or settings that aren't realistic or are from something fictitious.

That aside, I'm dying to satisfy my want for another serious writing partnership. N*FW is more than okay, but there needs to be a story. I don't believe in fade-to-black, I'm far from a prude, the s*x is just as important as other aspects of a relationship. Limits will be discussed in DMs. Nothing extreme or repulsive, and I may be fine with it. I need OOC communication, I will not just roleplay after the plotting is said and done. That's not how it should go.

I also have a Discord, don't hesitate to ask me for it in messages. I prefer it to here.

Thanks for your time.

Heart this
2 likes

LIONESS - Mar 5th 2024 21:16

//b u m p. post is still open.

Heart this
0 likes

JoshuaB - Mar 9th 2024 01:20

Hey there! I'm interested. Just like you, I enjoy realistic roleplays and never fine with fictional characters. OOC is important for me as well. Build up is super important too. Let me know if we can continue over discord.
Joshua.

Heart this
0 likes

LIONESS - Mar 11th 2024 09:52

//bump.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.