Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Interest Checks > Slice of Life - Role Play Series - Serious Writers

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Dec 27th 2023 13:49

QueenofHearts - Dec 27th 2023 13:49

Seeking for a few ideas on here. I've been on this site for a while and led a few group role plays which are my fave. I like to revamp some of them into revival on the Discord. I know there are a lot of interesting writers on here that are above the sm*t individual level which means more story focused. I'd love to have those individuals that are very in-depth on their characters, aren't ignorant on pushing their flaws, and having aspirations outside of trying to get laid.

If you are looking for something that seems TV series based. The use of multiple characters with good dialogue and distinction. Then I'm one individual you will love to role play with. Males or females please apply. I'm a bi female in real life. I enjoy the candid learning of individuals through interactions which unveils the mystery of them instead of giving a direct biography on the characters. Questions and actions will allow you to learn the threshold and clear demeanor of each.

1.) Converse Group - Consists of a group of individuals entering their senior year of high school. The group consists of imperfection individuals or ones with obvious inner flaws. Though this group is pulled along together by the cohesive effort of individuals catching the others when they fall or achieving goals or climbing over obstacles. Each one has different aspirations, strengths and weaknesses that each gets exploited through interactions, situations, and outside forces. Dealing with matters within their own town and abroad that can be almost modern fantasy like on some of them. <If interested, please reach out to me with any questions. I'd love to answer and lead this to a fun role play> - Characters will be age 18 >

2.) Miami Beach University - College based individuals that select their path on where they are achieving to go from either blowing off the college classes and being a party animal. Or one that actually cares to build relationships, achieve greatness in sports or academics, and find their way. Dormed within making this setting a co-ed one. Character interactions from NPCs to main characters. Elements of drama, romance, and comedy. < If interested please reach out to me with any questions >

Heart this
3 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.