Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > pirate romance (f x any)

New Reply

Started by AllBarkNoWrite , Oct 16th 2023 23:11

AllBarkNoWrite - Oct 16th 2023 23:11

Warning: there are darker themes in this story, so if that's not your jam, move on!

We can decide together if I should play a female civilian or a woman of noble blood, and you'll have full reign over your pirate character and crew.

After another raid of a big port city, the pirate crew captured a female with a handful of gold jewelry and a rather pretty face. As usual, the kidnapped girl is shown to the captain first before being thrown to the dogs or the sleazy crew. However, the girl captures the captain's eye instead and is brought in chains to his cabin. While he doesn't treat her well and threatens abuse often, he treats her better than an entire crew of touch-starved men would, and in turn, she seems to grow curious to find the soft side of the captain. Or at least figure him out. The relationship can slowly go from captain and slave (or hostage if she's a princess) to a search for mutual understanding with each other. Why did she run away and why is he so guarded and mean?

If you like this plot, I have more on a forum post called "Updated List of Plot Ideas" on my profile!

Heart this
2 likes

Oliver316 - Oct 29th 2023 18:40

I would like to role play with you

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.