Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Out of the Inkwell

New Reply

Started by BettyBoop , Aug 21st 2023 05:06

BettyBoop - Aug 21st 2023 05:06

Hello!

I’m looking for a RP with anyone who is willing to take on the role of Koko, a clown known for his love of pranks and just messing around in general, a loving man but doesn’t give up when a woman says no, always keeps trying to win her. However, he’s cursed by the Wicked Queen, and every day is a struggle to not lose control to the Evil side. He isn’t afraid to pull punchs either. He is shown to have a interest in science in chemistry, even though he’s not very good with the latter…

His evil side can be seen when he looks in the mirror/sees his reflection in general, a ghost man with long legs, souless black eyes, and pure evil. He tends to take full control under times of extreme stress or anger. Betty wants to help him and love him. Show him that he IS loved, and that she cares and will do anything to help him emotionally and physically.

I suggest watching the cartoon ‘Betty Boop in Snow White’ to see Koko’s most famous role, one of the few moments where he does have a voice and the most famous episode of his. Or the episode ‘Betty Boop’s Penthouse’. Not as famous but still gives him a few lines. I will link both right here to show the character more.

If there is anybody interested, please Heart or Comment here. Or just add.

Thank you. :)

Snow White episode: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cKOSJ5AAwfc&t=334s

Penthouse episode: m.youtube.com/watch?v=fBqPfOSAE2Y&pp=ygUUQmV0dHkgYm9vcCBwZW50aG91c2U%3D

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.