Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Some Romance (MxM preferred, but MxF is good too!)

New Reply

Started by Nessuno , Aug 6th 2023 05:26

Nessuno - Aug 6th 2023 05:26

1. In a world of magic and wonder, a young boy is born with the blessing of a god flowing through his veins. His parents, members of a revered order of knights, believe that he will one day be a champion of justice and protector of the innocent. However, a demon becomes fixated on the boy, seeing in him the potential to wield immense power and bring ruin to the world. The demon employs insidious methods to turn the boy to darkness, whispering in his ear, taking the form of trusted friends or loved ones, and manipulating events and people around him. Slowly but surely, the boy's will is eroded, and he begins to succumb to the demon's dark influence, much to the horror of his parents.

2. What if I told you god is. God was. God will be. Not only that, but a new Holy Child will come to earth. But orphaned, he will be lost and left in the hands of the church. fallen Angels, Demons, and many more creatures take interest in his soul and power. Tearing it from the tyrannical hands of god. Who and how will they do it?

3. I am down for more plain things such highschool friends with completely different backgrounds. One of them (the wealthy kid) crushes on the other. The other, while being his friend also sees and enjoys the crush of his friend. More; the benefits and the things they get out of it. How will this develop?

All of the plots can be tweaked or discussed again. I am open! Thanks for your time <3

Heart this
10 likes

LoLightwithin - Nov 19th 2023 04:44

I have characters that could work for any of these if you’re still looking!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.