Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Wannado's

New Reply

Started by Smithereens , Jul 10th 2023 18:39

Smithereens - Jul 10th 2023 18:39

Hey!
Right now I’m all caught up in story settings with warm climates, vibrant colours and juicy fruits, get my drift? From this, I have a couple of plots I’d like to explore. Collaborate with me, and we can make something really fun.
The rp’s are meant to have romantic plotlines, tinted with some other genre. I am of age (you should be too, if you reply) and handle some mat*re themes, though the below don’t contain any dark themes (at least, not by default, this is open to discussion). Literate and multipara.

You play A, I play B.
MxM or MxF
A is travelling from their city home to spend the summer in rural Italy, where their extended family waits to welcome them with open arms. They aren’t thrilled with the trip, but circumstances left them no choice, and they are determined to make their way back to the comforts of home as quickly as possible. B is a family friend and a local to the area, known as trouble to the community but generally harmless to his loved ones. Above board and as far as common knowledge goes, he heads the town’s gang, dealing in contraband, courtesy of the town’s coastline smuggle route. In secret though, his plans are far bigger, currently on the precipice of a breakthrough. A throws a spanner in the works, with their mystery, innocence and attraction stirring up the casanova’s of the area. Staying on track is suddenly less appealing than the newcomer in their midst, with B fighting the pull in both directions.

I will play either A or B, no preference (actually small preference for B).
MxM or MxF
A and B are both part of nomadic peoples, living and trading along the silk road. Their families arrange them to be married, and that is that. A joins B’s family after their begrudging vows, and though neither of them were interested in this match, the reality is worse than expected. They cannot stand each other, yet have an attraction they both fight tooth and nail. There’s no going back, but neither manages to simply ignore the other and they bicker continuously. I don’t see this as a hate that gradually softens to love, more like hate into love/hate into burning passion, while still insulting each other at every turn.

I'm also open to hearing plots you have on the shelf and really want to get into, even if they don't have much to do with the above. There's also a plot on my profile which is open. So, if you're interested, send me a pm and we can get going!

Ciao,
Sil

Heart this
3 likes

luanaaa - Aug 14th 2023 09:55

I’m very sorry, I accidentally pressed unfriend!!!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.