Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Dying Light RP 1x1 (OC X CC)

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , Jun 15th 2023 06:49

KalnaZatos - Jun 15th 2023 06:49

Hi hello I've posted one or two of these before but hell, I've let this account collect dust for a couple years I might as well try and cast my line out.
I'll try and keep it short and sweet and worry about the details in discussion so--
I'm looking for OC x CC shenanigans, and yes I am fully open and even encourage doubling up so we can both be happy with what we're working with together!
Be 1*8+!!!! Please!!!! I won't write with minors it's a comfort thing!!!!
I am literate and prefer if my partner was the same (I typically write multiple paragraphs, but I fluctuate with my partner and I don't mind the length as long as it's not one-liners) and PLEASE use 3rd person POV rather than 1st person (I read it weird and I just get tripped up on it)
I'm only looking for a rp of the first game- I haven't gotten far in the second game (I need to super bad-) and I don't wanna hop right into it without knowing what I'm doing haha-
I'm looking for someone who will play Rahim for me to ship with my OC. I am pretty open to playing any character in the first game too but my main Canon muses are Jade, Crane, Brecken, Karim and Rocket- just ask, I'll pretty much say yes to musing any character from the game so no sweat!

I'm a person who prefers disc but I'll honestly take to writing on here again too, I don't mind either way. Hope to work something out with yall!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.