Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > reaching out into the void

New Reply

Started by solstice , May 11th 2023 23:59

solstice - May 11th 2023 23:59

yello. this forum always has the most traction, which is why i am posting here. i will also (probably) be commenting on other posts so see you there. anyway, these could be done with the faintest traces of romance or without any at all. whatever floats your boat.

+ pacific rim au. you don’t have to know much about it because i have only watched the first movie but i have been craving it. potential dynamics: pilot x pilot, scientist x pilot, or a civilian.

+ stars on the set of a slasher film, but hey our costar hasn’t got up since the last scene. wait you mean this has been legit this entire time?

+ something supernatural. werewolves, vampires, ghosts, demons-- you name it.

+ aliens!! could be ‘oops landed in your backyard, keep me a secret’ or ‘i was sent as a diplomat and i keep misinterpreting your body language’.

+ cowboys.

+ this one is not as general, but i read it once upon a time and latched onto it. muse a has a late-night podcast and talks about muse b. muse b has never tuned in, but thinks muse a is out of their league. anything secret admirer related is cute, can be creepy too if you'd like.

extra tidbits: i am a big fan of angst. miscommunication, unrequited feelings, enemies (to potential lovers). i also like the ooey gooey, succumbing to a fit of giggles feelings. i'm used to writing the starters, but if you have one ready/think you're feeling inspired enough, go for it.

Heart this
2 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.