Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Two Fantasy Prompts- MxF Longterm

New Reply

Started by WeaponX , Mar 16th 2023 14:27

WeaponX - Mar 16th 2023 14:27

Caution: 1*8+ N*FW Themes in the Story Ahead!

Roleplay Prompt 1:
You are a young widow who inherited a rather large estate, known for growing crops or making (insert here). While you are used to wealth, your late husband handled everything, with high taxes you struggle to maintain financially.

One day an old friend of yours comes to town, now an employed tax collector for your estate… except there is not enough profit to pay up… so a deal is struck: he helps you cover the tax in exchange for your service. Your body when he wants it, your heart, sexual control, even exhibition. If you refuse… you could lose everything and be sold off to a labor camp. But it would keep you out of trouble and help you learn… who knows, you might even enjoy it!

Roleplay Prompt 2:
Violence has been a normal between the growing town of Silverton and the local tribe due to settlers hunting on sacred land…. But a peace could work.

The mayor and marshall can keep citizens off the sacred ground…. But in return, the mayor’s son wants to marry one of the tribe’s lovey women. Maybe the chief’s daughter.

Note: I roleplay either literate or semi-lit, and I prefer long term which discussed first before starting anything! Please friend and message me if you are interested in either prompt!

PS: Prompt one I can run in Medieval, Renaissance, or Ancient Fantasy

Heart this
3 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.