Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Interest Checks > In Search of Twilight RP!

New Reply

Started by IsabellaMarieSwan , Nov 23rd 2022 13:32

IsabellaMarieSwan - Nov 23rd 2022 13:32

Hello lovely people of the internet, I am looking for a role play topic that is not very popular with people, which I completely understand It Is not everyone's cup of tea, However I am open to changing the story and even taking it in our own direction or If we take the story and keep some bits and pieces of the books I am happy to do so and whoever is up for it I'm sure there will be plenty of discussion to figure that out!

I am able to play multiple people from twilight in the role play so I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind playing multiple as well so we can have the whole Cullen clan and others involved but no matter what I will always help play others as well I would not expect someone to carry the whole weight.

I really hope to receive a few messages and hopefully get a few stories started. Thank you!!

Heart this
3 likes

QueenofHearts - Nov 29th 2022 07:54

I'm very interested. I can definitely play as multiple characters as needed to continue the story. For drama, romance, and good action. I'll add you.

Heart this
1 like

IsabellaMarieSwan - Jul 21st 2023 12:37

//Still very interested If anyone would like to write? :)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.