Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Looking for long-term literate rp partners

New Reply

Started by EchoCharm , Sep 29th 2022 21:34

EchoCharm - Sep 29th 2022 21:34

Hello! I hope you are having a lovely day! I go by Echo and I have been on this website before under this name. I had taken a break after a long 5 years on here to focus on my family (sadly the original account got deleted) but now I am back and looking for new partners. I am open to any genre but listed my favorites below.

My ideal partner is someone who is willing to openly communicate with me as I do the same. I also prefer someone who can write 1-2 replies a day. I am lengthy and detailed writer but I can match your length if needed, I only ask that there are no one lined responses.

Genres I enjoy:
- Romance
- Action
- Fantasy/Supernatural
- Medieval
- Modern day

Here is a sample of a starter for a lovely rp I have going on right now, please enjoy :)

Shiva emerged from a small inn she had been living in for the past several months. Work was slow for the feline shifter, barely scraping by in the harsh and unforgiving world. The sun was just cresting the horizon that morning, a thick fog laid on the ground. The air was chilled, winter coming to a close and spring around the corner.

A metal clink from armor drew her attention, a man approaching her slowly. He towered over the short barely five foot five female. "Shiva Noks?" The man said as he stopped in front of her, his voice was course. He wore the kings symbol, making the young feline shifter stiffen. She only looked him up and down once before giving a small, curt nod. He continued, "I bring a letter from the king himself, it is urgent." He said and handed the letter over with the royal seal. She smirked, already knowing this was a job.

The man nodded and turned, mounting a horse just a few feet away and riding off without another word. She cracked the seal and read the contents. 'The kingdom has been cursed by an evil witch...' Shiva had only heard rumors of this, but the letter confirmed it. 'I request your services, meet my Hand in three days time at the inn in Swanwood at sundown,' signed the King.

Three days later, she arrived to the inn by sundown. She noted the several knight guards standing outside, screaming in her face that this was the right place. She dismounted her white stead name, Swift, and passed him along to the stable boy. Cloaked to cover her tail, she made her way into the inn.

It was filled with men and women enjoying a good meal and ale. A bard, sung a war story in the corner but it could barely be heard over the conversation and laughter that warmed the atmosphere. Her piercing yellow gaze scanned the crowd before landing on a man sitting alone in the corner, too overdressed to be a commoner. He was a heavy man, with a thick fully beard and chubby cheeks.

Shiva reached up a removed her hood, revealing her bright white, snow like hair. Lifting her chin she made her way through the crowd, stopping at the table with the man. She reached within her cloak and pulled out the letter, dropping it onto the table before taking a seat. Her head tilted to the right slightly as she observed the man.

"Ah..." He started, taking the letter and tucking it away in his pocket. "Miss Shiva Noks..." He paused taking a labored breath. "So glad you have answered the Kings request. Would you like a meal or a pint while we wait?"

Shiva lifted her brow, and parted her full lips to say, "Wait for what exactly?"

The man chuckled and wiped his sweaty face with a small cloth, "Well your partner of course!"

Anyways, thank you so much for reading and I hope to hear from ya soon!

Heart this
3 likes

EchoCharm - Apr 2nd 2023 15:35

bump

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.