Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > FxF - Seekings Switches and Doms, fantasy and medi

New Reply

Started by Mint-Dreams , Apr 30th 2022 11:15

Mint-Dreams - Apr 30th 2022 11:15

I am looking for roleplays still, but this time I have an idea. I wanna do a harem roleplay! So I am looking for someone who will play multiple girls. Plot wise it would make sense for a queen, Princess, or goddess to have a harem, so that's who I'd probably play but you can suggest any harem plot idea! You can also include yander or Kidnapping. But I just need someone to play multiple girls. Even just 2 girls are fine. These girls in the harem can be switches or doms.

I'm also open to other kinda of roleplay. I have several fantasy, medieval, fairytale, supernatural type characters and ideas.

Heart this
3 likes

monstergirls - May 14th 2022 09:08

Seems interesting

Heart this
0 likes

Mint-Dreams - Jul 18th 2022 12:11

Bump

Heart this
1 like

Ragripperagain - Jul 20th 2022 12:15

Switcher, dom, play females and active dungeons and dragons player, so Yeha, I like this gig

Edited Jul 20th 2022 12:16

Heart this
0 likes

Mint-Dreams - Jul 20th 2022 19:59

@ragripperagain Yes, I don't trust roleplaying with men. Especially the ones with real life pics. They always find some way to throw a d*ck into the rp. Plus, even if you do play a female character I'm still helping your heterosexual fantasy. I'm out.

Heart this
0 likes

Ragripperagain - Jul 21st 2022 05:18

Wow… so many ways to offend a queer bisexual in just one post. You could have just said something g a bit less judgemental

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.