Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > LF | Pokemon Legends Areceus (Canon x OC)

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , Apr 2nd 2022 10:00

KalnaZatos - Apr 2nd 2022 10:00

Hi hello! I just got my hands on Legends Arceus and it's got me craving Pokemon content now so here I am! I generally already know some plot points but given I'm playing through it as we speak, I might be a little crummy on the details but obviously, that is set to change.
I'm 100% open to double ups and while I haven't chosen any particular characters to muse yet, I do fancy cyllene, Adaman, Arezu, Palina, and Gaeric (???) from what I've seen thus far online and in game- but really, anything is fair game I can adjust to anything.
I'm personally looking for someone to play Ingo because I gotta get my serving of big scary men smh

I'm not big with the guidelines so I'll keep it short and sweet
- 1*8+ partner please, no offense to anyone younger I just don't feel comfortable writing with minors fjdjfjd I'm sorrY
- No one-liners, I am a multi-paragraph bordering novella depending on how much I'm tryna build the scene- I just like writing a lot but I also like a good bit to work with :') preferably my limit is at the least 1-2 paragraphs
- Not a necessity more of a bonus brownie point but-- if you got discord that would be absolutely stellar, as much as I love this place, I simply forget it exists sometimes and I'm generally more active on discord. Doesn't mean I WONT be active here (for now) if you choose not to give it out I just might drop off the face of the earth at some point because I have the brain capacity of a green bean.

And honestly-- that's kinda it.
I'm pretty chill to be around (I'd hope) and as long as you can handle me being an annoying little gremlin all waking hours I can, then we will get along swimmingly :>

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.