Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > LF | Dying Light rp partners (1 and 2)

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , Feb 6th 2022 12:12

KalnaZatos - Feb 6th 2022 12:12

Hi I got major brainrot for Dying Light right now- especially with the second game out now and I need my content to sip like a fine wine so here goes

I'm specifically looking for OC x Canon (I'd love to do double ups) and I'm a literate multi-para roleplayer. I'm also 22 so I'd ask my partner to be over 18 as well please :')

For the first game I'm looking for a Rahim and that's pretty much it lmao
I muse Jade, Karim, Brecken, Crane, Rocket, and Lena
I got a couple ideas sitting on the shelves I can whip out, but we can figure out plot and such as we go too!!

For the second game, I'll be honest I haven't finished it yet so I don't know the whole shtick as of yet, or who all I'll muse but honestly just ask for who you'd want and I can probably deliver
For who I'd look for here? Honestly probably Hakon, maybe Waltz? I've also been fancying an AU older Rahim for DL2 too because I'm in denial each and every day and refuse to accept that he's dead

I got a handful of OCs differing for each game respectfully so that's something I'll leave to discussion in DMs!
I don't write on here often either, so if we wanna move our writing somewhere else (preferably discord) I'd be more than happy to!

And that's about all from me, yall have a good night :'D

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.