Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Interest Checks > Kings, Knights and Assassins (need a male partner)

New Reply

Started by LunaNovaNoir , Jan 16th 2022 15:52

LunaNovaNoir - Jan 16th 2022 15:52

What to be the King or a Knight in this story? I can promise adventure and romance if you help out with push the story along.

My idea was Y/C ends up in a ditch running away from his attackers. He’s the King or Prince or Head Knight (bestie of the king or prince) of the kingdom which M/C above lives in. She is the one of the most wanted criminals in the kingdom or at least she thinks so (a good place to play with her pride) but no one knows as she always wear a hood and mask. Anyway she find Y/C in the ditch covered in blood and takes him home to nurse him back to health even though she hate men. She doesn’t know who he’s is (she hates Royalty and Knight even more. Any the story can go from there we can plot up even more in my Dms or just continue it. I ask that you have a face claim and a bit of a background (can com up in the story instead of on your bio page just have one in mind) She will help him maybe he has memory loss and doesn’t remember who he is or maybe he does and at some point he will figure out who she is. Maybe she takes him home and someone recognized her. She will save his life maybe even become his bodyguard, she might go to Jail or all of the above. Let’s have some fun.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.