Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Over and Over You Fall (romance, fantasy)

New Reply

Started by PrettyFairy , Dec 10th 2021 18:47

PrettyFairy - Dec 10th 2021 18:47

(MxF or FxF or NBxF, NBxNB, maybe MxM)

~
How many times has it been that the outcome is always the same? Over and over, Muse A has been caught in an unending loop of watching their lover, Muse B, die before they reached 20, different ways each time. If they prevented falling into the lake, their poor love would die in a carriage accident. If not that, then they would be choked to death by a jealous suitor. The possibilities were endless. But despite this, Muse A never stopped trying to save Muse B. They just need to get them past 20. Then they can have their happy ending. As long as Muse B is alive and safe, they will do anything to protect them.
~

Heya! Fae here! As you can see, this is a roleplay that can go very different routes depending on your character! Possessive characters? Great! Yanderes? Hell yeah! Doting partners? Yes yes! All are welcome for this roleplay!

Heart this
7 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Jun 9th 2022 03:03

I know you haven't accepted my friend request yet, but I do hope we can rp sometime soon I'm interested in doing one with you.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.