Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Basic ideas?

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Nov 21st 2021 10:08

Legendary_Spook - Nov 21st 2021 10:08

I'm looking to start something new with someone new to help clear my head a little bit.
Total disclaimer: I'm not very active. I am on and off all the time because I have a job, hobbies, mental health that needs some working on, etc. I never abandon roleplays though and if I vanish, I always come back.

Now, if that hasn't scared you off, Imma list a couple ideas/basic scenarios I've been day dreaming about.

1- Small dom x Big sub. You know what I'm talking about, where you expect the pipsqueak to be the one taking orders from the big guy but behind closed doors it's the complete opposite. (This is not to say I want a explicitly m*tu*e roleplay, but just for the dynamic to be there.) I would like to play the big guy. This idea is for MxM only.

2- Bad boy x good girl. The bad boy of the school is in a relationship with the most popular girl in school. They're not dating or anything, but everyone knows better than to get in the head cheerleader's way and who is he to say no to her? So flings, fights, they make up and then continue like that. Only, recently the bad boy has found interest in someone else, in secret. One of the most well behaved girls in the school, kind, hardly ever late to class without good reason... and yet she somehow had him sneaking around corners, behind everyone's backs, to meet with her, to get a taste of the forbidden fruit. I'd like to play the good girl. I can explain in better detail in dms.

3- Some kind of accidental demon contract. Just a scenario where a demon and a human somehow managed to get bound together and have no idea what the hell the contract is about or how it even happened. Their story will be about them trying to figure it out while learning to live with each other.

I'm honestly down for a lot of stuff, just come find me. I just need someone brand new to spark life into my damned brain.

Heart this
2 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.