Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > A Thousand Stars ( F x M)

New Reply

Started by SilvurLynx , Aug 23rd 2021 23:19

SilvurLynx - Aug 23rd 2021 23:19

From the naked eye, earth looks beautiful, a big blue planet full of life. It's inhabitants filled with hopes and dreams for the days that lie ahead in their 100 years of life.
However, not everything is as it seems.
The worlds governments are holding a dark secret. What is that secret you ask?

Earth is dying.

Food is slowly running out, humans have stripped the planets minerals to its core, and if nothing is done soon, the human race will become extinct within the next 150 years.
Behind closed doors, a plan has been made, partnered with some of the worlds most powerful people, the worlds governments begun a search. A search to find people with extraordinary talents, so extraordinary, that they would set this crew of people upon a highly advanced spacecraft, and send them into the galaxy in the hopes that they will find a new place humanity can call home. It is the last hope.

The first to be recruited for this mission, nicknamed 'A thousand stars'? Arielle Astaffet, a young, talented mechanic who picks up on wires, pipes, and putting puzzle pieces together like it's child's play. Five more are to be recruited for this suicide mission, and among the six in total, is you. What role do you play in saving the planet? What skills do you have that qualified you to be here? And what is it that you feel about this girl, whether you are drawn to her, or perhaps can't stand her? What sort of drama, adventure, romance, danger and more might unfold living and working with the same people for... well, basically the rest of your life?

~~This is a very new idea that is still being detailed. Feel free to read my character sheet, add me, and we can discuss plot! I'm very flexible and open to most anything in terms of changing the story! All I ask is that it remains a sci-fi romance in terms of genre!~~

|| REQUIREMENTS ||
° Male character (with a character sheet please! Gender of writer can be anything I don't care lol.)
°Be able to play as side characters as well.
° Paragraph to Novella length.
° Please be active!

Please read my rules: www.roleplay.me/blog/138419
Please read my character sheet: www.roleplay.me/blog/245518

++++ADD and PM me if you're interested++++

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.