Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Jul 3rd 2021 20:46

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 21st 2021 15:20

Albert was still on the building and he heard what was going on. He was close to going, but somehow it was under control thanks to a few vigilantes that were under the radar unlike him. He decided to go swinging to midtown to see if there was anything going on. Luckily for him there was a jewelery store break in he opened the door and said to the guys. "Hey I just wanted to buy a gift for my girlfriend and you decided to break in how is that fair for the other patrons?" He punched one to the wall and used his impact webbing on him. He then uppercuted another one and went up in the air to punch him and then slam him to the ground with his feet. Then the last one he dodged a few bullets and punched him through the window as he webbed him to the ground. "All in a days work." He said repaired the windows with some webbing until an actual window gets there. He looks at the thieves. "Hey good news, the daycare center will come for you." He kicks a wall and starts web swinging throughout the city again.

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 21st 2021 19:10

Michael then began to soon shrug. "Alright, suit yourself man. But I gotta tell you, you're missing out on the best sandwich you'll ever eat in Hell's Kitchen." Then Michael chuckled softly. "Like I said before, I am off-duty. Everyone needs a break to at least eat for a few moments. But you keep those punks off the street alright. After all, we can't be everywhere at once. Enjoy your day alright!" Michael then began to turn back towards the cashier. "Crazy day huh? Now how's that sandwich coming along?" Michael then began to soon wait for his sandwich to be finished. He tipped the lady for her troubles. Then began to visit a nearby park he enjoyed to sit and eat at. Plus, if he was lucky enough he may catch a few hot jogger ladies of he was lucky. Most of the time they weren't interested though. Which Michael respected, but made him a bit sad in the end. He's trying to put himself out there only to be shot down in the end. But, hey at least the best sandwich in Hell's Kitchen was there to cheer him up a bit.

Edited Jul 21st 2021 19:15

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 22nd 2021 09:05

Michael then began to soon take a deep breath and checked his watch. It was time to go back to protecting the city. He then began to walk back to his apartment building and began to enter his apartment. Michael undressed himself and put his clothes in the laundry. He ran it in a medium load and then went to his closet. He opened a chest and began to put on his Daredevil suit. Once it was on he left the building through the loft and began to patrol the city. If course little did Michael know was that he was within line of sight of a mercenary. Michael had stopped a moment to listen around the city for any crime.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 22nd 2021 19:31

While Albert was swinging throughout the city his Spider sense locked on to a suspicious looking man. Of course he looked completely normal, but he noticed that he was tailing him. Yet, he was tailing Spider-Man, maybe if he changed into his civvies he could slip away unseen. So he swang as fast as he could to a nearby building, and changed as he got into a hoodie and a pair of jeans and a pair of shoes. As he got down into the front door of the building, as he took off his gloves and mask before going through the front door.

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 23rd 2021 08:19

Michael was oblivious to the fact Solus was tailing him. But he then began to soon get a bad feeling. One might say it was instinct, but Michael just thought it was from earlier in the sandwich shop. After all he found it odd that gunmen conveniently choose that specific shop where Michael favored going. But none the less, in the end he chalked it up to nothing but coincidence.

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 23rd 2021 18:15

Michael couldn't shake the feeling something was off. But then on on of the buildings he heard a flock of pigeons being spooked. Now if it was one or two pigeons moving Michael would pay no mind. But now he began to turn towards the direction of the buildings across the street. He focused his ears hard to see if he could hear anything else.

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 24th 2021 16:18

Michael then heard a object clang next to his foot. He looked down to see a knife next to his foot. He then began to look up to a man clearly some kind of mercenary. "Let me guess, you are here to kill me for money." Michael said mostly out of annoyance. "Well let's not make this longer than it needs to be. I'm ready to beat your ass and move on."

Edited Jul 24th 2021 16:18

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 25th 2021 13:28

Michael then took a defensive position. He watched as Solus took a position to fight in. But Michael wasn't stupid he wasn't going to make the first move ethier. This man was confident in his skills to take him on. Michael was not going to throw the first attack. "You know, for someone that wants to kill me, you don't seem very eager."

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 28th 2021 11:36

Michael then dodged the sword thrown towards his heart. He then began to soon out his fists up. He then began to throw a quick jab to test this mercenary's defensive position.

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 28th 2021 15:39

Michael stumbled back from the kick. Soon his body tumbled as he was hit in the face. He rolled back onto his feet refocusing back onto Solus.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.