Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Witch x angel plot (18+)

New Reply

Started by TheFoolCard , Jun 26th 2021 23:18

TheFoolCard - Jun 26th 2021 23:18

Please stop reading this if you're underage! Do not message me if you're under 18! I will block you.
Semi lit/literate
Third person pov.

This is a n*fw rp. I will be the angel in this plot. I need a dom to be the witch, it can be a guy or girl or nonbinary, I don't care as long as they dom. This idea is really explicit so please stop reading if you're not comfortable with that.

So basically the idea is that the witch is kinda a bastard and uses their power with less than innocent intentions. They don't hurt or kill anyone, but maybe steal from people and use their magic to get what they want or prank people. Then they get a guardian angel.
The angel tries to be the moral backbone and tries to stop them from doing these things. They get tired of it and decide to torment him as a punishment.
They cast a chastity spell on the angel so he can't cum without their permission.
He continually gets more and more sexually frustrated and desperate, especially when the witch flirts with him just to tempt him even more and make him beg for release.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.