Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > I don’t like you, I like your avatar.

New Reply

Started by edensaloi , May 17th 2021 09:45

edensaloi - May 17th 2021 09:45

“I don’t like you, I like your avatar.”

Genres: Virtual Reality, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Humor

Pairings: MxM, MxF
——————————————————
Muse A and B are a fairly popular gaming couple. For years they have been known for ranking high on the leaderboards of games with one another, together in whatever virtual world they step in.

However the two have never heard one another’s voice nor seen each other, or so they believe.

Unknowingly, they have actually met during their real lives. Hundreds of times. They go to the same school and have hated each other ever since their first meeting at a daycare.

But a new game has been released, a virtual reality game that plans on changing the entire landscape of gaming. And of course the two gamers would die rather than miss this experience.

They enter the game, ready for the once in a lifetime moment only for it to be revealed that there will be no exiting. The log out button has been erased, death is permanent, and everyone’s appearance is set to their real life one’s, including a certain internet couple’s.

Heart this
9 likes

edensaloi - Feb 23rd 2022 10:15

Bumpingggg! Been craving a little sword art online in my life <3

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.