Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > MxM

New Reply

Started by Harse , Apr 24th 2021 13:32

Harse - Apr 24th 2021 13:32

I actually have a bunch of plots to recommend, but I'll just write few of them here. If it catches your interest or you think you might like my style, I could throw in more ideas in private.

1. Arranged marriage

(I'd really like to do this one.)
Muse A is the prince of X kingdom. X kingdom should be inhabited by non-human species/race. Any is fine; epic fantasy creatures like elves, for example, or an alien species if you prefer space setting, shapeshifters if you'd like, or a human race that possess certain powers/abilities...

Muse B is an illegitimate child of the king of human kingdom Y. Recently, the two kingdoms have made peace with each other, ending the war that lasted for decades/centuries. To make it official, the king of X kingdom has suggested the human king to marry their kids to one another.

The thing is, both kings only have sons, and while same gender marriage are pretty common for X species, the human kingdom thinks of it as deviance and the king would find it disgraceful to marry his legitimate son to another man. Not to mention that he secretly has no intention to make peace; he just wants to infiltrate the X kingdom from inside, then strike again. And who is better for that role than his illegitimate child, Muse B?

Muse B, who grew up on court but never enjoyed the same privileges as his brothers and had much harsher upbringing, was given the order to marry Muse A and act as a spy, report to his kingdom regularly and, when the time comes, kill his husband. However, once in X kingdom, he finds out that the folk are treating him way differently from his own people. His husband, Muse A, is treating him with respect and patience - something that B never had. Not to mention that he's been living his whole life hiding that he's gay, and now he's finally in a place where no one would look at him weirdly for being with another man, with Muse A who is really putting effort into making the whole thing work despite the two of them being complete strangers...

1b.
Arranged marriage either among different or the same species/races, but without the spy thing and a little bit different. The two of them got married, or maybe they are only engaged, with Muse B coming to A's land so they could get to know each other. In this version, however, it's Muse A who isn't so keen on getting married to a stranger and is acting distant (maybe he doesn't want to quit his job and settle down, and getting married would mean exactly that), while B really likes Muse A...

-I'm looking for someone who can play as Muse A.

2. Stowaway

Muse A, a captain (pirate captain, spaceship captain etc) ends up saving Muse B - picks him up on some abandoned planet, or pulls out the poor guy from the sea. At first, the captain thinks the guy is just a stowaway, not even dreaming about who he could really be...
The idea is that Muse B is the prince of the kingdom that was recently destroyed, but there are other options, such as him being the son of Muse A's biggest enemy, or being a criminal who is haunted by many organizations etc.

-I'd prefer playing as Muse B, but I'd be fine with playing as Muse A as well.

3. I'd be interested in building a plot with a character who has a scar on his face. Maybe something bad happened to him in the past and he closed himself off. Others find him to be intimidating and bad rumors follow him, but in reality, he is actually a big softie, maybe even shy. Then, he gets involved with another guy, who might be scared of him at first, but eventually comes to see past the man's rough facade...

I'd like to come up with a plot together (I do have a lot of suggestions tho!). Any genre or setting is fine. Also, I wouldn't mind playing as either the guy with the scar or the other one.

-MxM

You might want to check my rules (you can find them on my profile).
Also, note that I tend to reply really slow (so you have to be patient!) and that I won't start too many roleplays (maybe 2 or 3).

Edited Jul 2nd 2021 17:37

Heart this
1 like

Harse - May 3rd 2021 16:06

Still looking.

Also... I posted a warning for replying slow
1. here, in this forum post,
2. in my profile description and
3. in my rules.

Keep that in mind and please be patient.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.