Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > CatboyxBunnygirl MxF (s'x'al)

New Reply

Started by Jach_Aldrin_Nunavut , Nov 16th 2020 08:07

FrendlyEmo - Nov 16th 2020 11:00

Stop trying to change the subject. Get better. Be nicer. Then we have no problem.

Heart this
0 likes

Jach_Aldrin_Nunavut - Nov 16th 2020 11:02

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I TREAT PEOPLE, GET LOST!!!

Heart this
0 likes

FrendlyEmo - Nov 16th 2020 11:03

Yes I do. I've seen it. I've heard it. And you better stop.

Heart this
0 likes

AirAdoresAnime - Nov 16th 2020 11:04

Alright, y'all, just calm down. I have been asked to intervene, and I will. Stop fighting and come to some sort of compromise, That is all.

Heart this
1 like

FrendlyEmo - Nov 16th 2020 11:05

I'm calm. I only hope he is nicer to people. If he is, and listens, then I have no problem.

Heart this
0 likes

Malum - Mar 25th 2021 09:13

Why are you arguing with a child?

Heart this
1 like

KillerSpider1 - Mar 29th 2021 15:20

Hey, I can play a dom character and I also write long. Give me a chance? Please?

Heart this
1 like

Malum - Mar 29th 2021 15:51

I looked over your profile and we don't have anything in common really. I don't do marvel themes and your characters are real life, if you read my rules you would see I don't do fandoms or real life references. I have denied your request 3 times now and trying to reach me on a forum topic is making me rather uncomfortable. I would give you the benefit of the doubt but based on my previous experiences I have no more doubts to give. You have also posted on your account that 'everyone is only looking for ero' and my account is literally Kingofkinks. I have no idea why you would be interested in roleplaying with me.

Heart this
0 likes

KillerSpider1 - Mar 29th 2021 16:39

I do ero man XD just sometimes I don’t like doing it. As long as there’s a story, and I’m sorry but I think we would have a good rp going. Also all because I’m basically a marvel account doesn’t mean I only play that and I don’t just do real life rps. If you give me a chance I’m sure we can come up with something. If not unfriend me.

Heart this
0 likes

Malum - Mar 29th 2021 16:47

Sighs fine

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.